Prada S/S 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

i think they're amazing... i can predict since i saw the collection form the runway :smile:

btw there's a great fantasy look book that we can download too from www.prada.com

is it good photoshopping? did they actually have another girl stand in for Sasha, then edited Sasha's face on the other girl? or did Sasha do 2 poses which were somehow shopped together?

I would assume they put 2 or 3 different Sasha shots together. Much easier then putting Sasha's head on somebody else's body.

pssssst..... we suspect Ms. Prada actually cloned Sasha.... don't tell anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
really? cause it must have been a hella lotta work to position Sasha on herself.

2197977729_a2ca6f8897_o.jpg
prada.com via seahorseinstripe

These ads are definitely growing on me... :heart:
Sasha is so fabulous.

lol... maybe I just tricked myself into disbelief, but that seems quite *obviously not* Sasha's body, where she's sitting right-side-up in #265... the arms... seem obviously... ummm different...

i love the campaign as usual- but still dont like the collection except for a few odd pieces. especially the shoes and accessories- I thought seeing them in person might make me like them but really it did the opposite.

love the vid. thanks for posting.

I love how those creppy bugs turn into shoes.

Guys take a look at this O.O

[SIZE=+1]29.[/SIZE] Siri
We blurbed Siri Tollerod earlier on OTM and true to form the editorials and campaigns are beginning to ripple her way. First out of the box is an Only Girl edit by Steven Klein in June's Vogue Italia. Now here's a SS 08 star in the making! SS08 Prada with Craig McDean
mdc

Craig Mcdean wsa meant to shoot these ads somehow, and the model casting was going to be completely different but it never happened, VERY strangely.

really?

Maybe someone got mixed up with the Prada Sport/Linea Rossa campaign with Siri also by McDean or it could be about an upcoming prefall campaign or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->