Prada S/S 2008 : Sasha Pivovarova by Steven Meisel

^It's the Linea Rosa mix-up indeed :flower: No big changes were meant to be in store...:lol:

im realy glad to see sasha as the prada girl once again, shes by far my favorite model. as in response to the ad - it isnt anything innovative as some have stated. But this surely delivers.

it would just be delightful if were to run into her sometime since we are both living in the same island!! Brooklyn! > )

Does anyone know who "Racquel's brother" is, in the men's ads? What is his name?

Could anyone tell me each male model's name from the latest campaigns? I merely know Nick S.

prada-05s.jpg

100malemodels.com

From left to right: Nick Snider, Julian Hennig, Felix Schopgens, Thomas Wyatt, James Cooper

:flower:

If Prada likes twins, they could make a campaign with Raquel and James Cooper :lol:

***please do not quote images***
100malemodels.com

From left to right: Nick Snider, Julian Hennig, Felix Schopgens, Thomas Wyatt, James Cooper

:flower:

Thanx!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in love with the Trembled Blossoms and Butterfly Sunglasses videos. I love the animation and the art presented. Very inspiring.

:shock: :lol:
James and Raquel look a lot a like. I am amazed actually.
LOL

If Prada likes twins, they could make a campaign with Raquel and James Cooper :lol:

or Raquel can do both the male and female's campaign and everyone would think thats James Cooper...

or even James can do the female's campaign... B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->