Prada Uomo S/S 2005

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jun 29th, 2004 - 4:25 pm
i'm sorry but this is regis philbin "who wants to be a millionaire" monochromatic (in the worst possible way) clothes...are you guys honestly excited over this?
:lol: this is one boring look, i bet you had to go carefully through the collection to single this useless look out, didnt you mikeijames? :P

and no, i dont like it :lol:

I'm a guy and I'm definetly not planning to wear pic number 1, 4, 5 or 9....the rest looks 'ok' but I don't love it like the most responds I've heard so far....

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 29th, 2004 - 12:45 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 12:45 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jun 29th, 2004 - 2:28 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Jun 28th, 2004 - 5:13 pm
i so love menswear  :ninja:

I have a particular menswear fetish... :ninja: :lol:
well, at least for you it's 'normal' igni,
i should be more thrilled by the womenswear..
:unsure: i'm facing an identity crisis :lol: [/b][/quote]
Though, I'm more thrilled by womenswear.

Go for it, Lena. I know you know women wearing men's clothes is nothing new (i.e. Dietrich, Dior Homme) :flower:

OMG i actually really liked this collection, a lot :heart:

there're several looks that are "so me," that i LOVE:

00007f.jpg
00010f.jpg

00012f.jpg
00034f.jpg

... :wub:

:woot: i havent noticed this look before, the colour combinations is fantastic , thanks for bringing it up brian :flower:

00007f.jpg

The look is great nice colors not too flashy i like this style tks for the pics :P

thnx for the pics
I am totally loving this. Bold strong s/s colors. I love all of it well eccept for the regis look but nontheless, fanatistic...and I usually am not a fan of prada. I could see myself wearing alot of it. Th hats add that final touch to many of teh looks.

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 28th, 2004 - 11:20 pm
more

prada05.jpg
I love the sweater! The pattern is making me dizzy, and I couldn't wear these colours... But it's great!

Finally something I can praise!!! Very classic pieces. Not much more to say, though, except :heart: !

Thanks for the exta pics Nqth.

I have to say that I think this is probably my favorite collection of all so far. I just think it's a really strong aesthetic, not too artsy, not too dull. Saw a new winter season Prada sweater at the weekend, with tie die details around the cuff and bottom - it was lovely, almost bought it (but bought CDG H+ black summer jacket with white stiches instead, which I'm now not sure about!). I think there's an understated sohpistication about Prada clothes, and a kind of integrity there too. I might try to get some cheap stuff from the current season's sales for my hols to Provence and Cote D'Azure in August!

thanks for the new enlarged photos ngth , the more i see Prada Uomo the more i like it :flower:

i agree that the use of colour is bold and interesting...but who cares if it's on ugly or boring clothes... :rolleyes: :blink:

i can't stand the wide spread collar on all the shirts...and the shirt cuffs coming out so far from the jackets...i can't stand the short wide ties with the windsor knot...

it looks like rehashed vintage to me... with the old man hat...this is how my grandfather used to dress...and believe me...it wasn't designer... just an old italian man...he always wore a hat...but who's gonna wear one now...?...it's just gonna wind up looking like you went to the thrift store... which is probably a better idea...

:innocent:

Originally posted by nqth@Jul 5th, 2004 - 11:32 am
prada_12.jpg

Must get this shirt. Love the hats too. One thing about Prada is that it doesn't take a certain person to pull it off. If you have it on, you're on.

You are welcome Lena and Johnny:-)

I was not so certain about this collection at first. I think the colours are a bit too "bold" (but since it is a strongest trend this season :-) ) and the prints are a bit too "stiff". But the suits are very good imo, with kind of more boxy shoulders, very
masculine, unlike the feminine game which might go a bit too far now :-) Let me say that AW will be "seriously about men", hehe.

Johnny, I see now that you are not too sure about the CdG H+ for AW. Please give some report! Agree on superb Prada AW 04:-)

A CUTE COLLECTION WHICH IS WHY I WOULDNT WEAR MANY OF THE PIECES.TOO CUTE FOR ME......NOTE THE 'ME'

it looks knocked off Jonny Depp(remember once upon a time in Mexico?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->