Y's Yohji Yamamoto Uomo A/W 05-06

Hideous. It looks like a caricature of mainline Yohji. Also at the end of the day trousers which don't fit are trousers which don't fit, whatever abstractions you want to add afterwards.

PrinceOfCats said:
Hideous. It looks like a caricature of mainline Yohji. Also at the end of the day trousers which don't fit are trousers which don't fit, whatever abstractions you want to add afterwards.

I liek the cut of the trousers, very typicall yhoji, I don't think things have to have a tradittional fit to fit rite.

I like the jackets and shirts...the overcoats remind me of the Yohji overcoat I'm always wearing, and the cut is fabulous as usual.

However the pants I don't care much for.

love the jackets on the girls!:woot: :heart:
i think it's a great collection, the white shirt in the 6th post is cool.

i like what the two girls on yohji's right are wearing. however i do find those type jackets hard to wear as they are so square on the shoulders. I like the little pumps they are wearing too. doesn't yohji look so great himself.

yamamoto Y's 2005/06

at 12 jan yamamoto had already issued his 2005/06 f/w collection

i am surprised why so early..paris p-a-P usually runwaying at the deep end of january...
Ys054_m_9895.jpg

sweetie...we have this thread...i will merge...

Do you like it WHIMSY? What are your thouhgts?

Whimsicalist said:
sorry,i post new thread..shame on me..the moderator can delete mine..sorry again
no problem...they are now merged... :flower:

whim...that was perfect english!!! :o :woot: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
as I was demanded about my infatuation with this collection..

so,not a bad word...i am waiting for his works under yo.yamamoto label..
last 2004/05 wasn't so special for me..as a person who mostly wears (courtesy of my friend whp is in milan) yamamoto -4 pants and 2 shirts I have to pay attention what i am talking about him..but definetelly ,I prefer Junya Watanabe 2004/05 collection is
f o r M E d' able

I like the red jacket nqth. good choice.

I think I saw this short jkt somewhere in AW04 but can't remember :-)
And grey is great:-)

Ys126_m_10429.jpg
Ys216_m_10388.jpg

This is Jil Sander (women) meets Emporio:-P
Ys332_m_10409.jpg
Ys321_m_10406.jpg

Off-topic. I have smelled the new Yamamoto pour Homme. Smells paintfully usual, boring and shamelessly uninspiring. Think of dozen of men scents in the market, from dior higher to armani-everything. Can't imagine the master of poetic fashion doing a scent like this.

Ys095_m_10370.jpg

Love the slouchy style of the jacket and the pants...it's very cool in yohji's way

the proportions are definitely interesting however not sure they'll survive off runway...

Sigh... I hate to have to post this, but can someone tell me what the difference is between Y's for Men, and Yohji Pour Homme, if any? I'm slightly embarassed because I have a number of things from Yohji Pour Homme, and I'm not familiar with Y's... is it shorthand for Yohji Pour Homme, or a different line? Because it doesn't really look like the sort of stuff that I have..

kLm said:
Sigh... I hate to have to post this, but can someone tell me what the difference is between Y's for Men, and Yohji Pour Homme, if any? I'm slightly embarassed because I have a number of things from Yohji Pour Homme, and I'm not familiar with Y's... is it shorthand for Yohji Pour Homme, or a different line? Because it doesn't really look like the sort of stuff that I have..

Y's is the diffusion line as far as I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->