Y's Yohji Yamamoto Uomo A/W 05-06

runner

Reaction score
PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO N.67
Y'S BY YOHJI YAMAMOTO
13 January 2005

Wednesday 12 January 2005 was presented the Yohji Yamamoto collection Y's at the Stazione Leopolda

LM6H5980_m_9925.jpg

Thanks a ton for the pictures, runner!
It looks like Yohji is starting to try some new things in his menswear, which I think is good.

Love that picture of him with the models. :woot:

love it, especially the jackets and the last piece with the blue dress

thanks runner...i would absolutely wear the very first cut away jacket on the left that the girl is wearing...

i've split into two...each deserves its own...:wink:
:heart:

you are all welcome

and thanks softgrey, as always

:heart:

I love all those pieces!!!

If only I could afford them...

Don't really like it on first glance - it's a bit Dior Homme done baggy, no?

Thanks Runner:-)

I am not excited, neither:-) The Y's for men SS05 was v. nice, "delicate" fabrics:-P and playful cuts. This is somehow not just so exciting. Or maybe I just have to look closer :-)

thx runner:flower:
Soft-I was eyeing the cut on that jkt and wondering if I could pull it off...:lol:
I'm not too sure of this either.
]I :heart: the jkt and closure of the pics in post 5 and 6.
The jkt with the eyelets and lacing on the lapel is cool, but I would replace the laces with safety pins (laces bother me)
The guy in the back right of the first pic I would most def wear. I love the cut of the jacket (weakness for motorcycle jkts).
The shape of the pants is nice, but some of the jkts/blzrs are a little roomy to me.

I like it! It's not really my style, but I totally see it. It's easy and comfortable without being sloppy. The first picture says it all, so relaxed. It's totally anti-image.

I like them...particularly the leather accents with grommets. It all works without being sloppy as faust says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->