Prague shopping

twilight fairy said:
No Balenciaga or Chanel in Prague that I know of. There might be Fendi. But I rather doubt it. :flower:

boo hoo. Do you know of any other boutiques worth a visit? My parents are going there, and my birthday is coming up :innocent:

There's honestly not much here at all . Read my above post with the complete list. Hermes, Dior, LV..that's about it.

Honestly I don't think there's good shopping in Prague. I live 2 hours from Prague or 2 hours from Nurnberg or Berlin. And I always prefer go shopping to Germany. There are much many shops and even better prices.

Does anybody know some good menswear shops in Prague. I am mainly interested in brands such as Ann Demeulemeester, Raf Simons and those types.
Thanks

okay thanks, I was gonna save some money to buy clothes there this summer...but I guess I won't.

kucejoe said:
okay thanks, I was gonna save some money to buy clothes there this summer...but I guess I won't.

Vienna is 5 hours away by train :wink:

^ Yep!..Germany/etc. are so close by! When my mum and I have free time during the weekend we just drive to Vienna or Berlin and shop. :P
So don't be disappointed - and save that money nontheless.

What clubs do the hipsters/scenesters of Prague frequent? (and where are they located :smile:)

^ there's hardly any scenesters in Prague, but there is a place which plays indie music on Fridays.. called Nebe..
check it out:
myspace.com/pragueheartbeats
also Wednesday's at M1, DJ Misha plays pretty good music.. :wink:

Was wondering if anyone knew if there are any shops that sell bags from Mulberry? Couldn't find any Mulberry shop registered in Prague on Mulberrys website, but I'm still hoping. Curious on the Elgin bag, if I could save any money maybe buying it in Prague. :unsure:

They opening Gucci and Valentino in early spring.
Both located on Parizska Street.

hey guys, i'm going to Prague soon, i took notes of the things already mentioned in this threat but i was wondering if there are any updates i should know about?
also can anyone tell me where the Lush store is located, i tried figuring out through the official site but i dont speak czech so i couldnt manage.
thanks!

Im going to Praha in feb., and I've never been there so shopping tips are highly appreciated! :smile:

i haven't been to prague in 3 years or so but when i was there the best shopping IMO was the thrifting -- there are hella weird bazaars and thrift stores EVERYWHERE. there used to be a giant one full of amazing stuff in hlavní nádraží (the main train station), but I think that may have closed... thrift/vintage stores there all usually say "SECONDHAND" and you have to hunt quite a bit, but it's incredibly cheap and i've found some really great stuff.

most of the upscale + designer boutiques are all on pařížská but it was nothing awesome... just like dior and hermes and stuff i think. zara + h+m + mango etc all on národní & václavské náměstí... but overall meh. i remember some good vintage shops on stupartskà (weird little alley!) and i also remember a tiny downstairs place with AMAZING vintage stuff in some strange alley behind tyn church. spend your time hunting for stuff, much more rewarding there :smile:

Any Prague stores that sells Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->