Preen F/W 11.12 New York

So many skirts I love here, and that shade of orange is gorgeous. But most of all - those coloured suede shoes and especially the ankle boots! :heart:

^was just going to mention the suede shoes especially the blue ones. I love the idea of the layering of the skirts as well

Some detailed shots of the fabrics/techniques used

source: vogue

I love the thigh-high splits, masterfully created beaded pieces, also the ones with appliqué and interesting prints.

I'm not that big of a fan of the prints, but the rest was done so well :heart:

I don't know...I usually fall love with Preen right away but this just isn't doing it for me. -_-

i like it much better than it has been. the more sophisticated silhouette actually harkens back to their earliest work. and i love that they brought back a bit of their knack for tailoring.....and their sense of embellishment. those aspects have kind of fallen by the wayside in recent years for more emphasis on floatier,frilly dresses and print-work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually had the opportunity to see this show with my own eyes, and the pictures really give the pieces no justice. It's by fay my favorite show at nyfw.

This is fun. And love the bold colors.

one of my favourite NY shows so far. love the colours, the prints, the shapes. very nice.

Divine collection. Wonderful mix of patterns and textures. Great flow, continuity throughout the collection. Beautiful shapes, colours.
Love the collars, but not a huge fan of the asymmetric slit in the skirts. Perhaps would be more interesting in the back vs. the front.

Nevertheless, completely awesome collection!:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
the level of detail in this collection easily makes it one of the most stand out collections of new york fashion week. the tops that ended the show alone were made for the spotlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->