Preview SS10 Dolce & Gabbana in the pre-show diaries

morojul

Reaction score
Here is your exclusive chance to take a peek at Dolce & Gabbana's forthcoming spring/summer 2010 womenswear collection before its debut on the catwalk on Sunday. Rival the access of a top fashion editor (only without the need for heels) and take a front row seat now.

Fashion, as we all know is obsessed with the next big thing, unless that it is we’re discussing the fixed culture of the catwalk show. When it comes to showing its forthcoming collections, the fashion world still attaches a huge importance to the ritual of a catwalk show and its industry audience. This season however the designers Dolce & Gabbana have decided to change all of this...
Starting today in a unique video series entitled the 'Pre-Show Diaries' the designers Dolce & Gabbana will offer a unique preview of their spring/summer 2010 collection before it's actual show on September 27th at the Metropol theatre, in Milan.
Take a look at the preview below.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting concept! but they doesn't show anything particular, only some blurry close-ups

Thanks for those previews! From what I can tell and what I hope is that the garments look near to what they were doing before they decided to become demi-couture. I like the lace so much!

This looks like it could be a little overwhelming just like last seasons disaster :innocent:

You can see portions of the collection in the background here:

2v1ota9.jpg

2eq47sw.jpg

screencapped by me

helmut i think ur right , judging by those crochet boo peep dresses we are in for a horror show today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->