Prince Albert finally getting married?

LUXXX

Reaction score
He's not gay! Really????

According to the French media modelizer and father of two illegitimate kiddies, Prince Albert of Monaco, will marry his girlfriend, former South African Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock, in September.

The prince is 50 years old and is now just settling down!

He also probs wants a legit heir to the throne.

His two kids out of wedlock can't step up because super Catholic Monaco is ruled by strict succession rules. No bastards on their throne!

The last time Monaco celebrated a wedding of its ruling prince was in 1956, when his father Rainier married Oscar-winning American actress Grace Kelly.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-13-playboy-prince-settling-down

^he denied it. I can't believe Perez even care. Albert is boring, very unattractive and his girlfriend looks like a pre-op trans. The Casiraghis are the only in this family worth writing about.

I think he wasn`t gay a long time ago, you know when he fathered two illegitimate children. :smile:

^he denied it. I can't believe Perez even care. Albert is boring, very unattractive and his girlfriend looks like a pre-op trans. The Casiraghis are the only in this family worth writing about.

LOL :lol:

HAHAHA!:lol: I know what you mean, the press were trying to refer to Charlene as the next Grace Kelley saying she has the same looks! I cringed when I read that....that reporter must have not even seen the girl, she is very unattractive.

She's not that bad looking. A little manly in the arms area (understandably, considering she was/is a swimmer).

charlene-wittstock-1.jpg

hellomagazine via google

i dont think she's unattractive....but i dont think she's grace kelly either...

she really looks quite nice in that picture i think. her face is very average-pretty, maybe people are just angry that anyone at all is being compared to grace kelly?

I think Charlene looks a lot like Brigitte Nielson and that is not attractive to me.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 2
She looks like a lovely girl to me ... just has a strong chin and pronounced bone structure, which sometimes looks a bit better on men. Hey, I'd be happy to trade my weaker chin :P

I wouldn't say that Prince Albert is UNATTRACTIVE (though he isn't ATTRACTIVE either). He just looks like a normal 50 year old man.

He looks like a guy who would've already been married...he looks very dad-like too. It's surprising he isn't...and doesn't have like a normal family life. Although obviously he has kids, just not in the legit sense...

The only reason I care about this is because it means Andrea or Pierre won't be king, and they need to be, because they are hot.

The only reason I care about this is because it means Andrea or Pierre won't be king, and they need to be, because they are hot.

Haha!
That's a good reason for them to become king.
I'm sure the whole kingdom will be abiding by the rules.:lol:

Monaco is not kingdom, so they won't have that charming title either way. But I think Albert will never have legit children, so, all eyes on Andrea!

Oops you are correct, I meant they would officially get the title of "Prince", even though people tend to refer to them by such anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->