Prince Albert of Monaco is Married

I don't see the love between them...everything looks forced and them kissing each other was awkward...he had his eyes open!

It was rather annoying that Albert was winking all the time:lol: He just looked so uncomfortable.
This whole thing seemed to me like the beginning of a sad movie about a trapped princess. When I saw Charlene cry my heart just wrenched. I hope the truth isn't anything like what I imagined.

By the way did you all see how out on the steps Prince Albert told Charlene to give him a little kiss, but she didn't react and then blew a kiss to the crowd instead? Albert's reaction was funny:lol:

^ Well, the only thing you can say is, despite how much I like Charlene, she had many years to think this through (during which time she never, for some reason, bothered to learn to properly speak French...:unsure:), put her whole life on hold to pursue him and Albert's carrying on and coolness to people was very well known- I guess everyone is getting what they wanted.... :huh:

I saw some parts of the ceremony and I have to say Charlene looked extremely sad and unhappy...with a wedding like that you should glow and shine like a bright star but it wasn't her case...also the fact that she ended up crying doesn't help either...there's surely something behind this

I really don't think she looked that unhappy. I mean, they have been together for a long time, she even changed her religion for him. We don't see/know everything.

Charlene is so beautiful. Those shoulders!
I'm probalby reading too much into this but when she started crying Albert looked a her, said a few words and then looked away and tapped on her hand. She looked so moved and he looked a bit indifferent. He's probably too private or thought it wasn't the place for a more intimate gesture but on that precise moment I kinda felt sorry for her.

5.48-6.34

Where is the love between this "couple"!! Some call them private or shy but a man and a woman who love each other can't hide their love because their eyes show it!!

I give their marriage 3 years!! There are huge differences between them two but time will tell.

She looked okay nothing special! BTW did she get a nose job and lip injections?

..not just that, he looked so cold during the whole ceremony...
and the constant winking was so weird....

WOW I was only judging from a few photos but I think that video affirmed my beliefs! Something is wrong between them, especially when she was crying. They didn't look like tears of joy...sad...oh and I dunno bout Prince Albert being private but that man could barely crack a smile at least with Kate and Williams you could see they were truly happy and Kate Moss and Jamie Hince, both very very private people you could see they were so happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
A good example of a loving, monogamous royal marriage in Monaco would be...ummm Stephanie...no; Caroline, ummm...Grace...no...almost a tradition that these things are for show and/or short term...In any case Charlene is set for life, one way or the other...:huh:

^omg that whole video is just horrible, she just doesn't look happy at all. It's her wedding day for god sake! she should be radiating with love and beauty...

It bad enough that he cheated, but to cheated without protection (condom). Does he not cared about the danger he could put Charlene through with the risk of STD?

I bet she'll have a baby quickly. But yeah, the wedding was kind of uneventful...Albert looks like such a wet noodle.

^ LOL wet noodle.

I gotta check out this video. The pics of their kiss is so bad. No wonder people are talking and pity her.

The Dailymail is saying that she has ''attempted to escape'' 3 times :shock:

If true I wonder what dirt they have on her :innocent:

Princess Charlene of Monaco 'tried to flee three times'

Princess Charlene of Monaco tried to flee home to South Africa three times before her marriage to Prince Albert II, according to report on Sunday in French newspapers.

monacoSUM_1936222c.jpg
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II during their religious wedding ceremony Photo: REUTERS

By Henry Samuel, Monaco
7:03PM BST 03 Jul 2011
comments.gif
88 Comments

The couple's glittering religious wedding drew crowds of thousands to the Mediterranean principality on Saturday and the guest list included a host of heads of state, European royals and stars of the fashion and sports world.

But sources cited by the French press on Sunday said the former Charlene Wittstock, 33, had even tried to take refuge in her country's embassy in Paris in an attempt to get out of the wedding.

Instead senior Palace officials confiscated her passport and then persuaded her to take part in the weekend's nuptials.

"Several sources have even confirmed that an arrangement was reached between the future bride and groom," said a report in Le Journal du Dimanche (JDD), the French national newspaper, which provided no further details.

It followed confirmation by palace sources that Albert, 53, was due to undergo DNA tests because of claims by at least one unnamed woman that he has fathered another illegitimate child.

Yesterday, the couple hosted a private marriage brunch, and are due to fly to South Africa on honeymoon on Tuesday.
Albert already has a six-year-old son called Alexandre through a former Togolese air hostess called Nicole Coste, and a 19-year-old daughter called Jazmin with Tamara Rotola, an American estate agent.
With the wedding in full swing, a senior palace official confirmed rumours that Prince Albert is likely to undergo the test after claims that he has fathered at least one more child.
The French news agency said anonymous officials spoke of "the truth" of a reported falling out between the couple earlier in the week and of a probable demand that Prince Albert take a paternity test.
In the new claims reported in the JDD, the newspaper quoted Monaco "policy advisors" among those discussing "two illegitimate children – one already born, the other to come" and the Princess trying to "escape three times".
The sources said that when Charlene visited Paris in May to try on her white-silk Armani wedding dress she "took refuge" in the South African embassy.
Later that month she also tried to escape during the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix, they alleged. Then, last week, she allegedly had her passport confiscated en route to Nice airport via the helicopter service which runs between regularly between Monaco and France.
Senior police officials were reported to have confirmed the passport confiscation to Le Figaro newspaper last week.
Even if more illegitimate children come out of the woodwork, none will have a claim to the throne under Monaco law, a source said. "Even if a third or even a fourth child is confirmed Albert will not have an official heir until Princess Charlene bears him one," he added.
French magazine Public has attributed 'two new illegitimate children' to Albert. One is said to be 18 months old and the son of an Italian woman who is preparing to tell all.
Others, including Voici, have suggested that Ms Coste could have had a second Albert baby – an idea which gained credibility on Thursday when the 40-year-old beauty was pictured in Monte Carlo on the eve of Albert and Charlene's marriage.
Despite all the talk of palace intrigue, residents of the low-tax haven are standing by the royal couple.
"When the most famous of bachelors gets married, naturally there are jealousies," real estate tycoon Michel Pastor told the JDD.
Several Monegasque families claim the rumours were spread by a vengeful former mistress of the Prince.
A palace advisor told the paper everything hinged on when any alleged love child was born. "The whole thing rests on finding out whether (any child) is over five, as Charlene and Albert have officially been together for five years," he said.
One well-placed Monaco observer said that in the tiny enclave, "rumour and malice (are) held up as a national sport".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lene-of-Monaco-tried-to-flee-three-times.html

Uhm, I´m really sorry for Charlene, it surely isn´t easy for her.

I´m a new fan, though, she´s such a beauty and her wedding look was really gorgeous :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->