Proenza Schouler F/W 2021.22 New York

Gabriela Hearst, are you okay? You look sad and pretentious...

On a serious note, the boys of Proenza Schouler are not able to make one (1) collection that would be original. They always have to find an idol, an aesthetic to mimic because they don't have any personality. Hence, they need gimmicks such as the cast for this lookbook to keep the fading buzz alive.

They want to be a new #oldceline so bad, it's hurt.

Absolute garbage.

this is offensive on the same level of Hedi Slimane debut at Céline. At least the dude has his own signature. The proenza guys on the other hand... they’re just shameless b*tches.

The first look is literally Jil Sander circa 1997-98, when she launched a nice collection of grey felt jackets.

I was literally thinking the same when going through the photos! Jil Sander f/w 1997 is one of my favorite collections, and I can point out each look, garment and silhouette that they have remade here. It’s embarrassing when you can see what was on the mood board (or, in this case, what was the mood board).

The pandemic was just the perfect opportunity for them to spend more time on Vogue.com...
You are definitely in another sphere when you don’t even bother to try to hide that you are copying.

Pathetic.

This reminds me less of Phoebe Philo days at Celine, but of those days when Zara was doing Phoebe Philo for Celine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->