Purple #5 S/S 2006 : Carine Roitfeld by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I really wish I could but the magazine is very difficult to scan! I can't hold it down in place, the pages keep on shifting!

would a camera be easier? i mean, it may not be as good quality, but its better than nothing! and maybe it would save you some pain?

i lovee the Carine editorial:heart:

lavieenrose said:
Sorry to double-post, but I would be *extremely* grateful if someone could pick up a copy of this magazine for me, or at least the pages of Yasmin Le Bon. As the webmaster of a major site on her at www.yasminlebon.net , I would love to be able to add her editorial both to the site and to my collection. She hardly ever models anymore. From my home in Ohio, I seriously doubt that I could find this without some help.

Darling, you may want to try www.magmabooks.com

It is a wonderfull bookstore in London that ships internationally (yes, even to Ohio) from their website. They carry Purple and other fashion magazines including Self Service and Butt.

^Magma is wonderful but they aren't the most up to date with their magazines. They're much better with their graphic/illustration book selection.

^ Perhaps that is true for a sophisticated urbanite such as yourself, but they do carry Purple which is the magazine lavieenrose in Ohio is looking for. Did you know that is some states in the U.S.A. you might only be able to find only one or two bookstores in the whole state and that they pretty much would only carry woman's romance novels! If a French fashion magazine with nude photographs of Chloe were to be sold on a news stand in Alabama or Georgia or some such state, the self righteous evangelical christians would burn the magazine stand down.

^I wasn't deriding your suggestion....but I was just pointing out that Magma doesn't carry the latest issue of Purple Magazine, the one that lavieenrose is looking for as in the Spring 2006 issue. It was more of a practical point rather than a criticism. :smile:
Gosh...didn't expect that little outburst though!

Sorry Susie Bubble for the outburst. It was 4:00 in morning my time when I posted that. My insomnia may have made me a bit grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->