Purple #5 S/S 2006 : Carine Roitfeld by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Alien Sex Friend said:
oh and who`s on Terry richardson shots? ( i mean models)
maybe u have old purple( i need first issue with Susan E by Richardson) spring-summer 2004?

best of the season ? i don't know :( i wasn't written.
but it's a really funny photoshoot!
I'll try to scan some pics!

no sorry! the only other issue i have is the one with Mickey Rourke / Stephanie Seymour on the cover.

Sorry to double-post, but I would be *extremely* grateful if someone could pick up a copy of this magazine for me, or at least the pages of Yasmin Le Bon. As the webmaster of a major site on her at www.yasminlebon.net , I would love to be able to add her editorial both to the site and to my collection. She hardly ever models anymore. From my home in Ohio, I seriously doubt that I could find this without some help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dieselmax said:
-Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati & Juergen Teller (19 pages)
Models: Isabelle Huppert, Linda Evangelista, Tanja, Bev, Ilaria Icadi,Pascal Greggory, Tilda Swinton, Snejana, Karen Elson, Maria Carla Bonosco & Amira Casar
Sounds like the Marc Jacobs advertorial thing they ran last season. It's basically like 20 pages devoted to the YSL ads, which you can see in every other magazine as well. So cheap and low of Purple.

metal-on-metal said:
Sounds like the Marc Jacobs advertorial thing they ran last season. It's basically like 20 pages devoted to the YSL ads, which you can see in every other magazine as well. So cheap and low of Purple.
hehe it`s not the first time:P already
i think that`s nothing horrible:huh:

Dieselmax said:
best of the season ? i don't know :( i wasn't written.
but it's a really funny photoshoot!
I'll try to scan some pics!

no sorry! the only other issue i have is the one with Mickey Rourke / Stephanie Seymour on the cover.
oh please do( every model please cause there could be my favs:rolleyes: :heart: :flower: )
tnx

can anyone who has this magazine take pictures or scan some of the editorials?
pretty please?

What happened to the rest of the photo shoot with Chloe? Could someone please post them?

pls scans of carine article (pics an text) thks!!

mashaorlov.com for the stylsit who did the past 2shoots with Terry in Purple. she works for Mixte, Purple, Amica. used to be fashion director of Crash, used to work with Jalouse and french Glamour.
and + i have the first issue with Susan E. and cute shoot with Frankie Rayder. but i have no scanner sorry.

I just bought it today! Finally R.D. Franks have got copies!

I will scan the Carine pics here and some others as well.

susie, i could kiss you! :wink: :lol:
i was starting to think i wasn't going to be able to see it...

^Yes...me too! I kept on phoning up R.D's constantly asking when when when. It comes with a Juergen Teller 'Ed in Japan' book as well. Will be spending the night scan scan scanning...... awesome! :lol:

susie_bubble said:
I just bought it today! Finally R.D. Franks have got copies!

I will scan the Carine pics here and some others as well.
waitin for Terry Richardson pics with different girls( wanna know who they are:(huh:

OMG! I just flicked through and it has exclusive pics from the YSL S/S06 ad campaign - features everyone - Isabelle Hupert, Linda Evangelista, Tanja, Bev, Illaria Icardi, Pascal Greggory, Tilda Swinton, Snejana, Karen Elson, Maria Carla Boscono and Amira Casar

Well here are the long awaited Carine pics.........

All scanned from Purple Fashion magazine S/S06 by myself.

In some ways she wears clothes better than most models because she really 'feels' the clothes she's wearing and knows exactly how to convey what she's wearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->