Pushing Daisies

^ Cheeya! :rofl: Could jules be anymore awesome, loving both "Daisies" and "The Office"? :clap:

oh no! I just realized its on at 8 on Wednesdays not 9! That means I have to choose between ANTM and Pushing Daisies :( What to do, what to do?!

Oh btw, this is a great show. They show it a day earlier here, (right after Gossip Girl) so I saw episode 2. It's so cute. ^_^

Yeah, they do but I wanna see the makeovers :( haha oh well! I think I can wait :P

My roommates have late classes so they tend to tape it for themselves. But this is not an ANTM thread, so I'll stop talking about it! Ok, I love Ned! He isn't someone I would usually find cute, but he is cute ^_^

I loved the musical number sung by Olive and how the golden retriever licked her face! :wub: So sweet!

Chuck has the best hair, and whoever designs the costumes picks out the cutest dresses for her to wear! Chuck is much better than Zooey D. by far.

The dandelion scene was great with the adorable dandelion hats. Made me giggle for a while.

I also loved how Jeannine was wrapped up in a body cast and they even applied the lip stick to the bandaged area :kiss:

Aw, cute wittle Digby!

2aguadg.jpg

abc.

haha I love Digby! This episode was really good :smile: I didn't realize it would be so suspenseful! The best part was the end where Chuck and Ned held hands through the rubber glove :wub:

OMG, jules :ninja: As soon as I read your post about the rubber glove, I looked up and they were holding hands on the screen!

This show did exceptionally well. What was it, 27 million viewers? That blew even "Deal or No Deal" out of the water!

:clap::clap: I'm hooked for life!

Definitely the story line for it was great what with dead people and the ditch of dead people... it was dark but humorous.

Chuck reminds me of Brooke Burke/ Mary Louise Parker (whom I've met and she's not so nice!!!)

To whoever commented on Olive's singing - Kristin Chenowith (the actress) is a broadway actress made famous through her role of Galinda in Wicked.

I love this show though.

^ Yeah, "Olive" was on Ellen and she sang the Emmy song to Ellen! It was quite enjoyable.

I love this show too! Its absolutely amazing. I am especially happy to watch it since Ned is played by the same guy who played the brother on Wonderfalls, one of my favorite shows. Its just exciting to see him on TV again. He's so great.

I loved the pilot, haven't seen this weeks yet but I'm going to watch it online tomorrow :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->