Pushing Daisies

I can't believe this. This serie is pure quality. Great actors, great script, great direction, great everything. I'm gonna miss it so much. :cry:

Yet ANOTHER great show bites the dust. It's really not even worth to get attached to a quality television because you know the network will break your heart. Ugh.

The most aggravating thing is if the strike hadn't happened, the first season would have been a complete one but we only got 9 episodes then when the 2nd one comes along they barely promote it to begin with and expect it to do well like that (or they claim that when really they were very stupidly looking for an excuse to cancel it). Screw you, ABC!

I don't blame the network. The ratings was just not there. The American audience just like mindless reality shows or drama-fill primetime soap operas. Quirky, smart shows like Pushing Daisies, Wonderfall, and Eli Stone don't usually catch on with American audiences. They're usually one of the first casualties.

ABC is a business. If the audience isn't there, then neither are the advertisers. Pushing Daisies seem like an expensive production.

I've given up on network TV. The only show I watch now is Bones.

:woot: Its back! I'm watching the new episode right now on abc.

Gosh I missed this show.

it's back?.. as in they didn't cancel the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->