Pushing Daisies

It definitely will stay on the air! :woot: I love that Adam Brody didn't get it... it would turn this whole thing into some kind of Cali drama :innocent:
Ugh, thank GOD he didn't get it, I would never even consider watching. Lee is so charming and cute, I just love him. :crush:

^ If the show goes downhill, then I'll continue watching, just for the love of Lee :wub::wub:

i like Adam Brody but i think i'm glad that Lee gets it because he suit the character so well ,and he is so cute and also really charming.
wub.gif

anyway, the latest episode was really cute:heart:

Those are beautiful shots! The show is so fantasy like and very Pleasantville.

This is officially my favourite new show! :crush: It just takes me away,and makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.I like all the characters,and i love Chucks wardrobe,so charming and appropriate for the style of the show. :heart:
Mirk thanks for the wonderful promotional stills.

^I know :( On LA Times grid of where many shows stand, it says Pushing Daisies has 9 of 22 episodes finished. And I'm pretty sure that includes ones that have already aired. So that means there are only 4 episodes left to air. If the writer's strike doesn't end soon, there will be no more new episodes by the new year! :cry:

edit: Here's the link to the list http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...,1,316783.htmlstory?coll=la-utilities-entnews

^^OMG :cry: i hope the strike resolves soon(of coruse in favour of the writers),and they can go on with shooting the show.I need my Pushing Daisies fix.

I really wish Olive and Lee were together :(

Not silly Chuck.

^I think your wish will be granted judging from the preview (or maybe Olive is dreaming :evil:).

^ I hope not.
I don't really like Chuck's character. Never liked her at the start :doh:

Ahhh, I am in LOVE with this show! As far as I know we don't have it showing here so I just spent the weekend downloading and watching the series so far :smile: I think I've had a smile on my face the whole time, it's like a fairytale for adults.

i liked the this week episode. it's really good. Also, made me laugh a lot

Pushing Daisies is up for some Golden Globes! Its nominated in Best Musical or Comedy Series, Best Actor in Musical or Comedy Series (Lee Pace), and Best Actress in Musical or Comedy Series (Anna Friel)

YAY!! Thats great news!

Lately I have noticed how Chuck's outfits are always so cute. Just love all the different dresses she gets to wear

Saw this show for the first time 2 weeks ago and I am crazy about it. I think it may become my new favourite show. It's so original and the plot is very intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->