Pushing Daisies

I love this show too! I think Chuck is adorable. But has anyone noticed how much they show Olive's breasts? I mean sometimes it's down right p*rn*gr*ph*c!

Her outfits are quite revealing. When she wore that mermaid outfit her boobs almost popped out

i love it! although i've only seen two episodes it seems to be great :D

I haven't seen an episode in over a month! Did it run out of episodes due to the writers strike?

^Yeah, it did. And I read that they probably won't do anymore new episodes this season even when the writers strike ends. From tvguide.com:
I posed Donald's strike-aftermath Q to Daisies creator Bryan Fuller, and here's his sobering response. " Even if the strike ends in the next week or two, it looks like they will scuttle the rest of the season. This is for many reasons. One is that it will be hard to launch a big promotional campaign for four or five episodes; it's just not cost-effective. Two is that if we did come back we would land right in the path of the American Idol juggernaut, and would likely be decimated. Three is if we came back in the fall with a full slate of episodes, then ABC could relaunch the show in a big way. The tentative plan now is to start the writers immediately [after the strike is resolved] so we can get some scripts stockpiled, and then hit production in June. But that's all tentative. We've talked about so many options since the strike began and they fluctuate on a weekly basis. But right now a short first season seems the most likely."

That is a tad depressing. I really latched on to the show. I hardly watch T.V. as it is.

aw no so it doesn't come anymore episodes until FALL? this years fall?
who watches american idol if pushing daisies is on!

Thankyou jules for the article :flower:.

That's really too bad though. I don't think I can wait till the fall, but oh well. Good to hear that it's not off the air indefinitely. I was scared that it may have been pulled.

Great show:D:D Surreal, bizarre, adorable, kooky, and could go on.^_^ There's no way to describe this show in a couple of words........it's a total visual extravanganza......and I don't think that's exaggerating.:blush:
Lee Pace and Anna Friel make an extremely engaging lead pairing, with bucketloads of chemistry and Kristin Chenoweth is amazing.

^completely agree :D I cant wait for the new season to start!

^Me too. I got on abc.com earlier and watched some old episodes to refresh my memory. Lee Pace is gorgeous.

Woah season finale screened here last night, and what a cliffhanger we were given!!!

This is probably my new favorite show! I love love love the dialogue, and the setting is so picturesque. :wub:

i love the clothes and colors in the show
can't wait to see the new season!

Ohh so good, esp the first one I must have watched it 100 times!
I can't wait to pick up the DVD and the 2ed Season!!!

I love this show too! I think Chuck is adorable. But has anyone noticed how much they show Olive's breasts? I mean sometimes it's down right p*rn*gr*ph*c!

Oh my I know! But you have to love Kristin Chenoweth!!! She's so adorable!

P.S. Love the Aunts House....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->