RAF by Raf Simons S/S 2006 review

wire.artist said:
thank you tricot , the perfecto jacket is to die for! Is there any shop in paris selling Raf in spring? I think colette for sure but I dont like go shopping there, the SA are so....Evil balds

I'm going to start calling people "evil balds."

Thanks Tricot for the pics. It's pitty they don't make the boy print T S/L.

I saw the RS mainline AW Ts in 48 and I don't think they are any thinner than Comme or MMM size M. The fabric is v. v. exquisite.

tricotineacetat said:
Yupp, they are indeed red canvas jeans... I also like the rivets a lot, they are enamel coated in the same colour of the jeans, so red with red and white with white...:heart:
i'd love to get my hands on some of those... please some in mexico, carry raf by raf simons!
:(

toohipforbrooklyn said:
i'd love to get my hands on some of those... please some in mexico, carry raf by raf simons!
:(

I am currently working on an online shop for the store i am working for, so if you desperately want some, you can get them... :innocent:

^That sounds great, do you have a link (or when you're ready) thx :flower:

tricotineacetat said:
I am currently working on an online shop for the store i am working for, so if you desperately want some, you can get them... :innocent:
really?? please let us know about it... :D

looks good. i really wanna see the whole collection. the web page is still saying "coming soon"... i wonder how soon is soon?

soon will be very soon for a while a think
but you will find the collections in the shops from next january

futurepresent said:
soon will be very soon for a while a think
but you will find the collections in the shops from next january

thanks!

No Kokon to zai is no more carring the collection.

there will be shimji in rue du perche and colette

Hi Im lovin the colleczoni, its sooo raf:P
Anyone have any more pics of the pieces, preferably modelled so I can observe the cut and 'hang'?
Also, any more news of UK stockists, online stockists or drop dates? Plus is there a catwalk show of this secondary line so we can observe? thanks:woot:

^Yes, will these be presented on a runway? It would be nice to see it stylized and presented by Raf

Some of the jeans had been shown during the mainline presentation for S/S 2006 in Florence, if I may remember correctly, the white jeans. I don´t think the collection will be presented on the runway, maybe he will take some items here and there and put them in between the looks for the mainline collection.

I hope to have the shop online by the end of the year, there´s just some few things that I´m still struggling with, I´m not really experienced in making homepages... :doh:

futurepresent, do you know if there are going to be any stockists in los angeles? i assume new york, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->