Raf Simons Mens S/S 05

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Aug 31 2004, 11:13 AM
Please do! :flower:
[snapback]351398[/snapback]​

and send our regards!

And article about Raf Simons on the polish A4 magazine. The english version is slightly shortened:-)

tFS members might know all the facts, but there are opinions of our members:-) so I think I'll post it. I'd like to thank tFS Members for wonderful contributing, not only people who are quoted, but all of you who made me come to writing the art.

Hope you enjoy reading:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha...that's really cool nqth! I see you put Belgium...thank you! :lol:

So glad that I could help out :wink: And I absolutely adore everybody else's quotes.

You are welcome M-o-M and Scott:-)
Am I right about Belgium? Scott. Actually I ve just seen that you don't specify your place:-)

Wow, that's very cool! To me, it seems so different to read our members comments in that article than when simply browsing the forums. Not sure why...but anyhow, everyone is sooo well-spoken and articulate. It's amazing.

Thanks nqth!!! I'm still bummed about the fact that I totally overlooked your PM :doh: . I'll wait for the next article :flower: :wink:

You are welcome, Faust:-) I think the next sth will be coming soon:-)

nqth said:
You are welcome M-o-M and Scott:-)
Am I right about Belgium? Scott. Actually I ve just seen that you don't specify your place:-)

Well,only in spirit at the moment....but I guess it means just the same...at least to me it does :D

xxx...again,wonderful article

great opportunity for you ngth:flower:

....and that's just proof for when I tell my boss that I'm doing research on TFS:lol:

bumping again ....
where are all those people who wrote there ????
like faust ? and spacemiu ? and astrid ? and metal-on-metal who used to come still no that long ago.
i'm sorry but those posts were much more interesting than "omg beautiful on svetlana" ....

will post images soon ....

the show took place at la Géode, Paris, France
- catwalking.com -

i know this can dound un-revelant but i kind of liked the fact raf used black models in his own shows. and pretty don't like when he absolutely doesn't do it when it comes to jil sander ..... isn't jil sander boy or girl can be a black person ?

He's a master in the jackets deparment, the subtle variations in the collars, lenghts, sleeves and fit of every jacket make each of them a great item, that give the costumer so many options to choose from, and all of them with his signature aesthetic..but I would go for the sleeve-less coat/long vest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->