Rag & Bone F/W 10.11 New York

I like it! I think it's wearable. I love the layering! I'm digging the whole runaway rebellious school girl attitude, it has a little quirkiness.

I quite like this.^_^ I love all the layers and, weirdly, the knitwear.

I like some of the looks and pieces but parts of it seems confused. The camo and plaid throws me off, as does some of the knitwear, but overall i can applaud some of it.

love it!!! lov the layers textures all that wool...perfect!!

I think it's awful. Last years collection was so much better.

I love the pieces.

Something that can be worn again and again.

Looks very cozy but not frumpy.

I honestly don't know why people are swooning over the styling and/or the stylist. To me this looks like a Venetia Scott redux, and a poor one at that.

There is nothing interesting about the collection itself or the aesthetic of the 'grunge' styling; something which Venetia Scott and Jurgen Teller were doing in the 90's and had revived for Marc Jacobs multiple times (Fall 2006 springs to mind).

i agree. i hate rag & bone in general. i have a blazer, but it's just a mens-inpsired blazer.

i really think they try too hard when it comes to styling, and just look at the collection. does it really need a fashion show? :rolleyes: nope. a presentation would have been just fine.

Yo, I will give props to the nice styling but uhhhhh, where is the fashion?
I mean, you can get all of this from an outdoor clothing store.

it's clear that the rag and bone boys have lended more focus to their womenswear business than to their menswear. both womenswear and menswear collections share the same inspiration points but something about the way the inspiration points come together for the womenswear makes it SO of-the-moment and fresh and something that makes it look one beat off for the menswear.

Welcome back to high school! (My opinion on the collection)

One of my favorite so far, love this collection. I want those fair isles knit now!

aby, it seems our tastes run along the same tracks. the sweaters are so nice...perhaps a trip over to the states is in order next year. ;-)

Did not deserve to be put into the top 10 list on style.com, such a dreadful collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->