Rag & Bone F/W 13.14 : Léa Seydoux & Michael Pitt by Glen Luchford

bilQuis

It's Just a Ride
Reaction score

Hot on the heels of their London Collections: Men debut, Rag & Bone‘s Marcus Wainwright and David Neville unveil their very first menswear campaign, as well as their third series of womenswear ads. Lensed by Glen Luchford on the streets of New York, the black and white Fall ’13 snaps feature Michael Pitt (of Boardwalk Empire fame) and french actress Léa Seydoux. Aiming to capture “real moments,” the designers, whose previous two campaigns starred Kate Moss, gave their Fall faces no direction. “The premise was simply them in Rag & Bone doing whatever came naturally,” said Neville. Take a first look at the gritty, moody shots here, above.
style.com

I dislike when brands debut their campaigns on style.com because the images are always tiny! What's the point of this? :Pink:

The campaign looks great so far, though!

i really like this. Rag & Bone has managed to capture the voice of their brand yet again

shame it's black and white but i do love the shots

Wow this could unexpectedly be one of my favourite campaign this season, just because of the lighting! It is so nice to have a campaign that does not have harsh unattractive artificial lighting or overdone airbrushing pasted all over the already beautiful model's face's! But I am really just liking the general "vibe" of the campaign, it reminds me of what Glen Lunchford did back in the nineties with Kate Moss, so I am delighted his style is returning again.

died. died. died. and died. I seriously am in love with this campaign. The aesthetic is true to the brand. And I'm such a fan of Michael Pitt.

facebook/ragandbonenewyork

visualtalesmagazine.blogspot/haspersbazaar.com/elle.com

My favorite campaign of this season! Love the movement, photography and emotions. The clothes look so good and Michael is such a stellar

So amazing. The casting, the styling, the photography, all around amazing.

I love it! Its like each picture in a storyboard telling a story about the person in the photograph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->