Rag & Bone S/S 2011 : Edita, Abbey, Sasha, and Lily A

Edita Vilkeviciute, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Aldridge :heart:
via rag-bone.com/DIY_project

How random and but random I mean ugly
oh and I'm surprised no one has said
"who took those?Has to be terry"

I honestly don't understand why everyone dislikes this so much. Granted it's not the best campaign ever but it's not like it's for a huge fashion house like Chanel or Gucci - it's rag & bone and it's their first campaign ever and I think it's pretty original. Props to Marcus and David for trying!

Word!
I honestly don't understand why everyone dislikes this so much. Granted it's not the best campaign ever but it's not like it's for a huge fashion house like Chanel or Gucci - it's rag & bone and it's their first campaign ever and I think it's pretty original. Props to Marcus and David for trying!

Sasha's photos are definitely the best in my opinion. Not a fan of Abbey's and Lily's though.

^ This looks nothing like Marc Jacobs to me unless people assume film camera + outside = marc jacobs.

:lol: at Abbey Lee's. Sasha and Edita look so good in their shots.

I wish there was a version of the last Sasha pic without the text. That's my favourite one.

So disappointed in R&B. I love their designs, and this could have been a great campaign, but it's very underwhelming. There's a clear difference in the shots between the models, and it's not cohesive. And isn't Lily's brother a photographer, how did her pictures end up the worst, they're like a bad pop video.

this is how to develop a cult following around a super-buzzworthy brand. show people in their REAL lives living an aspirational lifestyle to which a core customer base can relate. this is what missoni tried to do. and plastering these posters all over new york makes it feel more REAL than just some high-gloss magazine campaign.

Good idea, but not done overly well. I like Abbey's and Sasha's pictures but the other's don't really seem to 'mean' anything.

This is amazing,
It's so refreshing, it's finding beauty in moments where you'd never thought you'd find it.

Love the concept behind this campaign. Yielded some exciting and unexpected results. Good to see.. :smile:

I love this very much, yes i do. Sasha's are my favorite.

Actually, I love these...

Thread title needs to add S/S 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->