Ralph Lauren F/W 10.11 New York

Wow Winter florals from Ralph Lauren...did not see that coming! Really nice though never the less.

If I were to be wearing anything from Ralph Lauren though for F/W 2010/2011 I would definetely do Ralph Lauren F/W 2008/2009 over this collection, looks a little dated.

Not a good showing at all. It's too classic for my liking. Those florals are absolutely horrific.

Ralph Lauren is like the Armani of NY. Same silhouettes and basic styling used almost every season; but because you can depend on the brand to churn up a wearable classic look, then for sure people will eat it up.

A mess.
I like that he was kind of going for an older, grunge kinda thing (eve though, how trendy can he be with that approach?) but the florals are terrible & the long velvet skirt with large brown belt and bulky brown sweater! Is he kidding with that?

I mean, there is some nice things thrown in like the puff sleeve plaid shirts and the pants but that isn't saying much.

I like it a lot. The mix of materials, the dresses, the flower print. So soft, romantic and famine.
So much better as i was expected.

Underwhelmed by the palette, but totally in awe of the details!

24wda9h.jpg
i1ir0i.jpg

qrg2yq.jpg
20arvav.jpg
rsezrl.jpg

source: style.com

I quite like it, especially the sequined dresses. But i don't like the floreal prints AT ALL.

This is such a big mess!
Those printed gowns at the end are revolting...I would save the first country inspired part and the fur bags

as much as i tire of ralph lauren, i wish this collection had more of him in it. marc gave us marc. donna gave us donna. michael gave us michael. but ralph gave us....leopard, velvet, and sequins?

those huge floral prints are some things from the 80s, which should NEVER be resurrected.

Very reminiscent of the Fall 2006 collection...very...! Nothing that knocks you out really, but very nice overall...and it will no doubt sell like crazy! :wink:

I really like it, the colors and the classic taste. I kinda don't like the floral prints, but the velvet I like.

So much floral dresses. Wow, I can`t say I hate it..I could have lived without all the ancle lenght skirts, though. But some of the looks are actually adorable.

I like the dark gothic-esque touches a lot, but all the florals are just blinding. Details are nice a usual.

i really really dislike this collection. i hate the belts, the fur shoes, and of course...the velvet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->