Ralph Lauren F/W 2024.25 : Paula Soares & Felice Nova Noordhoff

For me, Ralph Lauren is on the same level as Giorgio Armani, they both know what the brand and customers need... Love it, chic with a vibe!

I would have liked to see Anok in the casting, in my opinion she embodied the woman of this collection

For me, Ralph Lauren is on the same level as Giorgio Armani, they both know what the brand and customers need... Love it, chic with a vibe!
I wish Ralph was as adventurous as Giorgio in terms of visuals though.
What is amazing about Giorgio campaigns is the line up of photographers, the diversity of aesthetic and yet, the respect of Armani’s visual language.

I like the shot of Paula Soare. I do not like the studio setting but it could have been worse with bad props. However, I would have preferred to see Christy Turlington and Anok Yai as the stars of this ad campaign. Christy opened and Anok closed the Fall/Holiday 2024 show.

When even Ralph Lauren campaigns start to lose some of their expensive glossy lustre...

I think Ralph Lauren has a more conventional customer base compared to Armani's. Their aesthetics, to me, are quite different, i see less Western world nostalgia in Armani's works/ads and more of an enigmatic Eastern allure, which contrasts with Lauren's old-money/quiet luxury that being popular among people.

G.A is a brand that China celebs wear quite a lot at events, imo it's one of the very few European houses that suit the slim figure of Asians in general...and ofc his play with silk/satin is sth out of this world.

I dont like how they look like backstage shots but the models and styling are stunning so it saves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
156sprinter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->