Ranya Mordanova

What a cutie in those videos! Especially when she sort of smiles. =D Thanks for posting!!

^^Yes I adore her "sort of" smile.

This girl has big star written all over her.

She's increadibly gorgeous :crush: But sooo young looking for a 17 year old! :o
Though I'm dying to see more of her.

Oh wow! I'm loving this brand new comp card from New York, where it seems Ranya is now signed with Supreme! :heart:

ranyacc1.jpg

(supreme being)

Oh wow! I'm loving this brand new comp card from New York...

:o :heart: !

If she can distract a baby from exploring a cabinet full of goodies, there's officially no stopping her. Knowing less than nothing about Ufa I just had to and I love her even more for this tidbit about her hometown drivers:

Just remember that vehicles have the right-of-way everywhere, including the sidewalk. Step lively.
Source: Everything You Need To Know About Friendly Ufa

Did there used to be a land bridge between there and Guatemala because I can definitely relate.

^ I agree. I thougth she was easily 5'11", Im so glad shes signed with Supreme now! :smile:

That is: AMAZING :clap: Very happy for her! Now I'm even more excited about her future ^_^

She is so pretty and fresh, I hope to see a lot more of her in the near future.

I cannot wait to see what this season has in store for her!!! I don't think I have seen one picture of her that I don't like...which is rare

I'm thrilled she's with Supreme and very eager to see her on the runway :wub:

205947850cm6.jpg

supreme

Hope she'll do well on NY Fashion week!
Polariods for Supreme:

Supreme! So this must mean she'll be casting soon? She'd better be!

agreed! i can't believe she's only 5'9. i wish i had her body! she's gorgeous.

The minute I first came across a picture of her, I immediately thought of her walking/opening Marc Jacobs, Rodarte in NY alone... She is very MJ material actually.

Well, like everyone else, I am very eager to see her in printwork and runways, she is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->