Rashida Jones

Vanity Fair
4hhpw1v.jpg

I absolutely adore her. She is intelligent and beautiful, really a woman that I admire and look up to. I've been a fan of her since Boston Public and it's kinda hard for me to watch her on the Office, since I love Jim/Pam... And I hate the fact that Karen has no personality whatsoever. If I were her (Rashida) I wouldn't want to get stuck playing a character like that. But I heard she has already landed a pilot for a new series next fall. So I'll have my Jim/Pam and Rashida will have a way more significant role. :lol:

And I love what she wears. Well most of the time, she clearly has her own unique style going on, but she should have consulted someone on that Oscar dress. Yikes.

Rashida and Office co-star and former boyfriend at Death Cab for Cutie cd release party
RSonline
497t4yv.jpg

2luuxxf.jpg

449u920.jpg

wow, I'm super jealous of this girl. She was Mark Ronson's ex-fiance and she dated Jim.... AND she's super gorg. NOT fair...just not fair...

oh god that "sassy" magazine article is sooooo 90's!! I'm embaressed that I grew up reading that stuff.

Here is a still from Rashida's pilot "In Our 30s", which just got picked up by ABc. It will air next fall. Credit sitcoms online
2a9wh84.jpg

^ Oh gawd. I'm so tired of these homogenized sitcoms about people dating/married/divorced in their 30's. Every year there's at least 3 new pilots rehashing the same experiences about the same type of people. Who green lights this sh*t? This one looks particularily boring. Anyway rant over...

:rofl: I totally agree honeyisle! You said it. And i love sassy magazine! Looking back i'm like ah that was so sweet. You don't find anything that great nowadays. It's all about how to have sex at 16 :rolleyes:

justjared

Rashida Jones, aka Karen Filippelli from The Office, makes the list of TV’s 40 hottest stars who steam up the screen in TV Guide’s “Sexy Issue.”
Co-star Ed Helms (Andy Bernard) sounds off on 31-year-old Rashida Jones:
Rashida Jones and I first met on The Office set. We were in the same situation at the same time — the new kids — and she was an ally right off the bat. I think her character’s appeal stems from being straightforward and honest, but also up for a good joke. In real life, Rashida is like that. She’s very present, quick with a joke and makes people feel comfortable. For someone with her background — being Peggy Lipton and Quick Jones‘ daughter — she’s so accessible and down-to-earth. There’s an inherent graciousness in that; it’s refreshing. One of the things that Rashida and I have in common is that we’re both closet dorks. We both sang in a cappella groups in college. Occasionally, we’ll just sort of break into a cappella renditions of stupid songs just to keep each other amused. To me, anybody who doesn’t mind acting like an *** is admirable.”

Mark Ronson is VERY famous DJ and music producer who has worked with Lilly Allen and Amy Winehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->