REN Skincare

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Anybody tried any of these products? I'm considering purchasing the F10 Smooth and Renew Mask for sensitive skin.

I know Vanessa Trainia is a big fan of the brand per a 2009 Vanity Fair interview:

What's on Vanessa Traina's Vanity Table?

10ogodg.jpg

Favorite day cream: Ren Vita-Mineral Radiant Day Cream.

She also mentioned the day cream again in her Into The Gloss interview along with:
I love REN bath oil—I buy in bulk, because there’s nothing worse than when you run out of a favorite product.”

sources: vanity fair & into the gloss

Feedback on anything from REN would be much appreciated :flower:

I've been using the vita-mineral radiant day cream for a couple of years. It's very moisturizing, absorbs really well, the texture is nice and I think the smell is divine. Sort of clean, with a tea-ish undertone. Plus the packaging is very hygienic and practical with pump dispensers. I also use the matching cream cleanser in the colder months, when my skin is reeeeally dry. It doesn't leave me with that squeaky dry feeling, but makes my skin refreshed and supple.
The F10 smooth and renew mask is also really nice, exfoliates gently and moisturizes at the same time plus I think my skin looks a little flushed in a nice way when I use it :flower:

:heart: Thanks a lot fritze. I am definitely going to give the mask a try, and if I like it I may have to try some of your other suggestions.

I also want to try their peel mask. I heard they are great.

I recently got the Rosa Centifolia Cleanser, and it's amazing.

I'd love to try the masks though, once I've finished with the Fresh and Kiehl's.

I also have heard a lot of great things about this brand. I've been wanting to try their pore minimizing mask so, I too would like to know if anyone has tried products from ren skincare.

Did anyone try Tonic Moisture Mist, Radiance perfecting Serum or Resurfacing AHA Concentrate? They're on my wishlist but I wanna read some reviews before I buy them ('cause they ain't that cheap). I tried makeupalley but no reviews there.:doh:

I love their Rose Otto bath oil. And their cleansing milk for sensitive skin is quite nice as well. A wee pricey though :smile:

I love the brand. I've been using it for years and it has changed my skin, I use the purity cleansing balm, the glycol lactic radiance masque is fantastic as is their mineral detox masque (though it seems they discontinued that one) and sometimes I use the rose serum. I highly recommend their products, they are very pure and natural with organic ingredients which is why I love them in the first place but they also really work, it might take a couple of weeks but you will definitely see change in your skin.

Hey chic stranger, they actually didnt discontinue the mask, they renamed it to the invisible pores detox mask!!

i have just seen this is one of the only skincare brands they use in the very expensive boutique colette in Paris

I have been curious about this brand for a while, seems to have a lot of fans

Read great things about their masks, so I'm really curious about this brand. Has anyone tried the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask or the Invisible Pores Detox Mask. Those two sound amazing.

I've tried the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask a few times now, after hearing and reading great things about it. I don't have awful skin to begin with but I don't see the changes... it just feels like a balm/jelly (with an orange scent) and when cleansed off, my face doesn't feel or look any different.

I've tried the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask a few times now, after hearing and reading great things about it. I don't have awful skin to begin with but I don't see the changes... it just feels like a balm/jelly (with an orange scent) and when cleansed off, my face doesn't feel or look any different.

I completely agree. I had a full size of this and it didn't improve my acne-prone skin. In fact, it's jelly/balm texture made it very difficult to rinse off and thus I think it ended up clogging my pores. I also wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin as it definitely had a strong burning sensation. It's also very overpriced and Ren products in general have surprisingly high toxicity scores on EWG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same results as both of you, I tried the F10 mask and didn't notice anything good or bad, just a waste of money.

i'm getting a lot of spam in my inbox from these REN jerks. :angry: they also have infomercials here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->