Revlon Newest Brand Ambassador : Jessica Biel

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
wwd / may 4, 2009

One day after getting a new chief executive officer, Revlon Inc. named actress Jessica Biel as the latest Brand Ambassador for its flagship brand.

Biel joins Halle Berry, Jennifer Connelly, Jessica Alba, Beau Garrett and Elle Macpherson in Revlon’s teeming stable of celebrity spokespeople.

Biel, who made her acting debut in 1996 on the TV series “7th Heaven,” has several upcoming projects in the works, including the film “Easy Virtue” opposite Colin Firth and Kristin Scott Thomas, followed by the political satire “Nailed,” directed by David O. Russell and costarring Jake Gyllenhaal.

In her new role with Revlon, Biel will be featured in yet-to-be-announced global advertising campaigns, and participate in various company-sponsored philanthropic activities. For instance, on Saturday, Biel was expected to be joining Connelly and Alba at this year’s EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women in New York City. Through that event and other efforts, Revlon has raised $65 million for women’s health and breast cancer research programs.

sorry, but i am not looking forward to this...:ninja:

kate bosworth is a revlon ambassador right? where is she?

umm i tot jessica biel was their brand ambassador..since ever !!

revlon's ads are just blah, you can barely discern what the product is the ads are so heavily photoshopped.

jessica used to the brand ambassador for neutrogena.

im not sure why revlon hired beau garrett either. its not like she's an important model or was even in any acclaimed movies.

I think she is a rather perfect if somehow obvious choice for them.

kate bosworth is a revlon ambassador right? where is she?

i get the feeling that jessica is replacing kate...
kate isn't mentioned in the list in the wwd article...
personally, i'd take kate over jessica any day...

2 scans

credit: famouspeople

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 5
It seems a waste of the type of 'toothpaste' beauty that Jessica Biel has, to force her pose with a rather sad-looking face. Where's the big gleaming smile, the tousled hair?

Jessica Biel is boring. Impossibly boring even. I don't get a "woosh" of beauty when I look at her. She's very average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->