Revlon's New Ambassador : Elle MacPherson

moussemaker

Reaction score
Supermodel ELLE MACPHERSON has been unveiled as the new brand ambassador for cosmetics giant Revlon Inc.

The Australian stunner will follow in the footsteps of other Revlon beauties Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry and Eva Mendes, but, unlike those stars, Macpherson will also be involved in the company's other charity events.

She says, "I am proud to join Revlon in its celebration of women and its long term commitment and support for education and research to advance women's health and particularly to fight women's cancers."

And Revlon bosses believe Macpherson is the best person to represent their brand worldwide because of her multiple career ventures, reports WWD.com.

Revlon's Chris Elshaw says, "She is a talented model, entrepreneur, actress and mother, which fits in with Revlon's brand values."

http://www.pr-inside.com/macpherson-to-front-revlon-campaign-r506207.htm

Good for her - I admire how astute a businesswoman she's become. I wonder if the ads will attempt to capture any of the 'old supermodel magic' or will they be as bland as... well, as they've been for some time now, it's been ages since I saw a Revlon ad that made me lust after the model's god-given beauty (and then buy the lipstick anyway, despite knowing it won't make any real difference to my face).

she cant be new. she was already a revlon spokesperson back in the 90's with cindy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->