Alejandra Espinoza is Revlon’s gorgeous new global ambassador.

Fernini

Reaction score

Meet Revlon’s gorgeous new global ambassador, Alejandra Espinoza. Like most of us, the Mexican beauty queen and TV personality (she’s the host of Simon Cowell’s latest reality singing competition, La Banda) has loved the makeup giant for as long as she can remember, making her new role all the more special.

“I feel very honored to be a part of the [Revlon] family. The fact that they chose me to be their new brand ambassador is amazing. It’s one of my dreams come true,” she told InStyle before making the announcement. “I can’t wait to start sharing this amazing campaign with everyone.”

Espinoza will serve as the face of brand’s Love Is On campaign as well as several new products, including a fragrance, a line of matte lip colors, and a collection of mascaras that the star is completely obsessed with. As someone who’s constantly working long hours, the 27-year-old is also fond of the brand’s revamped ColorStay foundation formula, which launches in January. “I put it on in the morning and I don’t have to retouch it or be worried that it’s going to fade out. It stays on all day.”

While the the star's naturally stunning features won't appear in ads until November, you can get a behind-the-scenes look at her first campaign shoot below:

Alejandra-Espinoza-New-Face-Revlon.jpg

PS-When-do-you-feel-most-beautiful.jpg

sources: instyle.com/popsugar/revlon sa yt

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DC80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"