Rianne van Rompaey

Hugo Boss F/W 16.17 by Inez & Vinoodh

instagram/hugoboss via artemovartem

Prada Spring 2017 Menswear

_MON0540.jpg

vogue runway

Can the girl do any wrong? The answer is no.

She looks so good, I can't. She literally can't look bad.

She looks so good, I can't. She literally can't look bad.

Another stunning appearance. Girl is on clip in print always but she captures the same magic live when she walks. Its a genetic hat trick, yes, but it's also about the spirit she brings that comes from the inside. RVR has got 'it' in spades :magic:

Alluring!

Prada Resort 2017

theimpression, fashionmag, vogue, hungertv

Louis Vuitton F/W 16.17 Ad Campaign

ph: Bruce Weber

designscene.net

Hugo Boss BOSS Fall 2016 Ad Campaign

ph: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
wXCvT8vf.jpg
wMyORcqS.jpg
M6xpi1Fn.jpg

models.com

Document Journal magazine S/S 2016

Rianne van Rompaey by Glen Luchford (Art Partner | Hair Anthony Turner (Art Partner) | Makeup Lucia Pieroni (London: Streeters London, Los Angeles: Streeters Los Angeles, New York: Streeters New York) | Manicurist Elsa Durrens (New York: ArtList NY, Paris: ArtList Paris) | Set Valerie Weill | Lighting Jack Webb

dnamodels

VOGUE US July 2016

Singular Obsessions

PH: Patrick Demarchelier
Style: Camilla Nickerson

Models/Celebs: Liya Kebede, Elizabeth Debicki, Xiao Wen Ju, Lineisy Montero, Sarah Burton, MacKenzie Davis, Petra Collins, Adwoa Aboah, Miriam Miller, Rianne Van Rompaey & Luka Sabbat, Anna Ewers

dnamodels

She is really on top of her game right now, with all this blue chip work she gets everywhere! Campaigns, covers, editorials, runway, every appeareance of Rianne is brilliant. She is a superstar and really deserves this success :clap:

I am really anticipating to see more new work from her this coming season! She's unstoppable right now! She got both Boss and Louis Vuitton ads so far this season (and perhaps Coach?), which means she's no longer exclusive for LV in campaign. Can I have some hope in Prada? ^_^

She did close the show so if it's a multi girl campaign then she definitely has a good shot.

Meisel has taken notice of her and she closed the show so I would be surprised if she didn't get the campaign.

Rianne is one of those models that you can just tell they're here for the long game. I think she's going to be like Raquel Zimmermann in terms of longevity/quality of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->