Rianne van Rompaey

Louis Vuitton F/W 16 by Bruce Weber
Hugo Boss F/W 16 by Inez & Vinoodh OG
Bottega Veneta F/W 16 by Vivianne Sassen OG
Coach F/W 16 by Steven Meisel
Prada F/W 16 by Steven Meisel

Bye everybody else.

THIS! I am so happy that my dream came true: both LV and Prada campaigns in the same season! Go Rianne! Next, more Vogue covers please!

Prada F/W 16.17 Ad Campaign by Steven Meisel

a-state-of-bliss.tumblr via realwaudb

Such a star! Proof that someone can still make it in today's industry with talent and hard work, not just through insta followers. <3

She's already an icon, for real. Upcoming supermodel. I dare to say she's the star of this generation.

I don't like the F/W 2016 Prada campaign in general BUT this campaign pic is the bomb!!

She is really good

Louis Vuitton F/W 16 by Bruce Weber
Hugo Boss F/W 16 by Inez & Vinoodh OG
Bottega Veneta F/W 16 by Vivianne Sassen OG
Coach F/W 16 by Steven Meisel
Prada F/W 16 by Steven Meisel

Bye everybody else.

:woot:

And we're not even done with all the campaigns yet! What a fabulous season for her!

She just keeps on delivering. She's phenomenal. I also made the Raquel comparison awhile back, and it seems more and more fitting with this slew of new campaigns.

I hope Nicolas finally lets her off the hook for Paris next season. I'm dying to see her do the full gamut: Chanel, Céline, Valentino, Givenchy.

Imagine if she shows up somewhere during couture week! :woot:

The Rise and Rise of Rianne

Unstoppable Rianne van Rompaey‘s latest haul of most favorable bookings secures her place in the sun. The seemingly ubiquitous Dutch model with a taste for blue-chip brands stars in Fall/Winter campaigns for Prada, Coach, Bottega Veneta, BOSS and Louis Vuitton, following her Spring/Summer Louis Vuitton and Coach campaigns. A slew of editorial highlights, most notably her March Vogue Italia cover, serve as the proverbial cherry on top. Between that freckled facade, sophisticated silhouette and titian hair it’s easy to see why designers and photographers alike have been head over heels. Barring the collapse of the fashion world, Miss Rompaey has solidified her position as a mainstay muse.

http://models.com/feed/?p=64678

the Models.com descrive what happen with the in this industry really well! lol!!! just a superstar Rianne :heart:

Rianne and Frederikke Sofie at DNA offices today.

instagram/dnamodels

1i0p6b.png

instagram.com/prada

Vogue Paris August 2016
LA CHAIR DE L'ORCHIDÉE
Photographer:
Inez & Vinoodh
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Models: Rianne Van Rompaey & ?

Vogue Paris August 2016 Digital Edition

I love that shes becoming a regular for Vogue Paris and US, both her editorials for the August issues are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->