Riccardo Tisci

style.com

"I'm very happy that in the last two decades women got more power in society." (Riccardo Tisci)

Last edited by a moderator:

jonasunger.com

London was no easy ride, at first. Tisci did some of "the worst jobs": cleaning in a hotel, handing out flyers on the streets and manual labouring for department stores. He couldn't speak English and lived on very little money. But "to wake up every morning and be myself was so beautiful; deciding what I want to eat, where I want to go, probably not even having any money for the bus so walking to another side of London, but to be free - that was the biggest thing in my life".

Riccardo Tisci and Betony Vernon at Olympia Scarry’s birthday party at The Ritz, Paris, January 2011. Source: purple.fr

Natalia Vodianova, Riccardo Tisci, and Ciara. Source: purple.fr

Karolina Kurkova and Riccardo Tisci. Source: purple.fr

Kanye West, Ciara, and Riccardo Tisci. Source: purple.fr

Riccardo Tisci, Courtney Love, Kanye West, and Carine Roitfeld. Source: purple.fr

thelittleblackjacket.chanel.com

"And it was a poor family, I am very proud to say it." (Riccardo Tisci)

purple.fr

"I very much have my feet on the ground, and I know what I want, but there is also a side of me which is a little softer, still a little bit of a boy who has not grown up and who listens a lot." (Riccardo Tisci)

amfar.org

Donatella Versace: Just like music evokes emotion, so can garments.
Riccardo Tisci: Absolutely. At times during fittings they make my heart beat like when you first meet the person you love.

santabanta.com

"There are some celebrities whom we dress because they are part of the family. They are women I admire. I don’t care how famous she is, if she is at the movies or in a concert." (Riccardo Tisci)

fashionwindows.net

"In person, he is at once shy, articulate, sweet, wickedly funny, and possessed of the charm that has drawn everyone from hip-hop superstars to transsexual supermodels into his gang."

style.com

- You say punk's an attitude. Can you define it?
Riccardo Tisci: Oh, yes. It's fighting for your rights. Not being scared of opinion. Freedom.

puretrend.com

I'm the most Catholic person in the world. I remember always my mom would say, "You have God, and you have Jesus Christ…. This is what is going to be driving you in your life, and you should believe in it." And I did, and still today, I'm 39 and I've got so much… I never forget in the morning and the night to say thank you to God. It's not anything to do with the church and the Vatican. I very rarely go to church. Religion, for me, is Jesus Christ and God. (Riccardo Tisci)

instagram.com/riccardotisci17

I like the fact that there's a lot of people that discover a new Riccardo Tisci through Instagram. People, after meeting me, they're like, "Oh, my God, you're very nice. You talk. You smile. You joke." And so my way with Instagram is to really show my emotion of the day… (Riccardo Tisci)

elpais.com

"Today people are scared of reality. They don't want to fight. Everybody became selfish, everybody is looking out for their own happiness, which is sad because anything that is beautiful, that is historic, that is emotional is all because a group of people shared things and fought for it." (Riccardo Tisci)

grazia.es

"I had so much respect for François Demachy [the perfumer] that during our meetings, I never smoked a single cigarette, and I never wore perfume. I would go home, meditate on what he told me, fully tuned in, very humble with regard to his scientific knowledge and eager to learn some of it." (Riccardo Tisci)

vogue.com.au

"He was recently reduced to tears after his hero, perfumer Serge Lutens, said that Tisci was the only person who could do black since Coco Chanel. He sent Lutens flowers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->