Riccardo Tisci

Vogue Paris April 2014

LE GANG DE RICCARDO
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylists: Riccardo Tisci & Katie England
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Models: Saskia De Brauw, Lara Stone & Mariacarla Boscono (last image Riccardo Tisci)

Vogue Paris 04/2014 Digital Edition

It was so annoying seeing his birthday plastered all over Instagram, like in this day and age he lives for a couple of Instagram likes, his party seemed like everyone was just posting for pics and tagging away.

^^Everytime I see pics of him and his "tribe" at some bar-slash-club-slash-nightlife event, I can't help but think "Pfft, whatta bunch of posers." If I was invited, I'd actually be glad to be rejected by front-door staff.

It was so annoying seeing his birthday plastered all over Instagram, like in this day and age he lives for a couple of Instagram likes, his party seemed like everyone was just posting for pics and tagging away.

yeah it was very weird. i mean, expected and rather usual as of lately, but still.
the pic with bieber and half the kardashian clan got the cake though.
is he still getting any work done, other than partying all the time?
#stillwaitingforgivenchyresort

I love Riccardo. He is so beautiful and talented. By that Vogue Hommes interview, I understood that he likes women too, right? Not just men. Or did I misunderstand?

Did Givenchy decide to bring couture back this season? I saw this on Tisci's instagram:

Y91dvUu.jpg

instagram.com/riccardotisci17

Can't wait...and he's not moving to Gucci -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicki Minaj and Riccardo Tisci attend 2016 Fashion Group International Night Of Stars Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on October 27, 2016 in New York City

zimbio

W Magazine: Exclusive - Riccardo Tisci's New Nike Collection Is for an Imaginary Basketball Team, the Victorious

Riccardo Tisci - Designer
Ethan James Green - Photographer
Emilie Kareh - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Halima Aden - Model
credit: models
779937-800w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL