Rick Owens Mens S/S 2016 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Rick-Owens-Menswear-SS16-Paris-5480-1435237688-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Wow he still can do new stuffs! Wanna try this and this. The last few collage pieces are gorgeous.

It was a wise choice to leave all the gimmicks behind and focus on doing what He's good at: Designing interesting pieces with a quirky touch but still retaining a masculine essence. I really like how He's been cultivating from a couple of seasons ago that Steven Parrino's style and then injecting it into his collections. Those sleeveless tops made with two overlapped t-shirts are quite clever and fun. Well done, Rick.

This is all that came to mind when I saw the hair hats/masks (???) :lol::lol::lol:

yp1mkOw.jpg

mtv

^OMG! What is that all about?!
In the latter video you can see him crumpling the cloth on 5:04

Last edited by a moderator:
^ He's part of Anonymous or something and protested either on the Greek debt crisis or the migrant crisis and Germany's role on that (I don't think the media figured out which one of the two).

Rick's quote:
I always think about the idea of aggression because it’s just part of a man’s DNA and it’s something that I struggle with and I think other men do too, like, when does ambition and efficiency spill over into aggression? [..] And this model just gave into his aggression, and his balance was off. He became imbalanced. His aggression took over.

I guess Rick became 'imbalanced' too cause he then assaulted the model when he got back.

Orchidee's picture is spot on.. that's exactly how grown men look like when dressed in ridiculous stuff like the one above.

Here is a glimpse of the ordeal:

If anyone can find a video or photo of the backstage punch it would be great:boxer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alixB
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->