Rick Owens Menswear S/S 2025 Paris

LadyJunon

Reaction score
The livestream broke several times, so enjoy this multi-part video:

DUNE 3?

Rick Owens would be a better costume designer than Jonathan Anderson's sh*tty basic sweats in The Challengers

I am very intrigued and will wait for the proper catwalk pictures; the Beethoven music is lovely and reminds me of the film 'The Fall’ in 2006

I love the 7th Symphony so everytime I hear it, I’m all for any type of drama.
It’s a fabulous visual exercise and I think the way they remixed the Beethoven was great.

Was the collection good or interesting? Not really? Does it matter? I don’t know…

The monochromatic Army gave me major 1984 Mugler vibe though.

It was a feist for my eyes : an amazing visual exercise indeed.

I would have loved even more if it was like his last collection before retiring. 😂

So far my favorite even though fashion wise it is much the same.

Kathleen Kennedy should give him a call for the Star Wars relaunch, but as someone who cited there is no source material from Star Wars lol, she isn't smart enough to do so

He's doing too much (production-wise) just to cover the fact that he has nothing interesting to offer (design-wise).
So much drama, and so many stunts, and it wasn't that entertaining because he took it too seriously.

The IG crowd will praise this up to the sky tho, I have no doubt about it.

It was a feist for my eyes : an amazing visual exercise indeed.

I would have loved even more if it was like his last collection before retiring. 😂

So far my favorite even though fashion wise it is much the same.

Me 2! This collection is perfect for a retirement. So far, it’s my favourite too this season!

I saw death and rebirth, a funeral and a coronation, a sacred ceremony and a sadomasochistic orgy. It was desert deep yet outer space, superstitious yet atheistic, erasing all gender and age. These clothes were practical yet the most unpractical, they were strong armour for protection and fragile like a crotch loincloth, and they were humanly flawed yet robotically cold. I saw angels and demons, high priests and slaves, holy yet sinful ... this show took me somewhere, and I am inspired by it~

That music helps a lottttttttt though

Mesopotamia, Rome, Egypt, the fall of England, the French revolution a feverish high pitch before it All falls down this is brilliant show not much clothes to look at but then again I'm not a big fan of his clothing but it's very interesting but what a fantastic show very dark without dark colors society building society's falling this is a brilliant show good job. We are living in an extreme world of The haves and have nots how long will the have nots, not have? In any which way people will always worship other people even with their gods the Christianity, Islam, Judaism people will always worship the rich and the powerful. A great show like this in this binocular should always make you think. As pure fun and powerful as well. I hope to see more people in this thread dissect it what a great show

Me 2! This collection is perfect for a retirement. So far, it’s my favourite too this season!

I saw death and rebirth, a funeral and a coronation, a sacred ceremony and a sadomasochistic orgy. It was desert deep yet outer space, superstitious yet atheistic, erasing all gender and age. These clothes were practical yet the most unpractical, they were strong armour for protection and fragile like a crotch loincloth, and they were humanly flawed yet robotically cold. I saw angels and demons, high priests and slaves, holy yet sinful ... this show took me somewhere, and I am inspired by it~

That music helps a lottttttttt though

Fantastic view point

this looks like if a cistercian church could walk, i like it

id love to see rick doing costume designing for movie directors like jodorowsky or masahiro shinoda, especially masahiro... got a bit of a himiko and yashagaike vibes from this

It would make an amazing segment for one of those historic Hollywood productions

In Cleopatra, the title character's "arrival in Rome" (the procession passing through the gate) lasts more than 8 minutes and features so many dazzling costumes and acts that I'm not sure it has been topped 60 years later.

Rick's dour Dune parade does not compare.

It deserves to be seen in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->