Rick Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't karma you but it looks fab on you. I knew you wouldn't regret your purchase.

Thank you so much! :heart: You were absolutely right, yes! I still can't believe it's mine. Owning this vest means so much to me it's almost pathetic, haha.

Congrats Psylocke, the vest looks fantastic on you!
It is such a versatile piece and it will look great with in winter with a fitted sweater, or layered under another jacket, such a great buy! :heart:

Congrats, Psylocke! Echoing the others - that vest looks great on you! Enjoy it! :heart:

Wow, thank you everyone for the nice comments and karma messages :blush:

I went shopping with my friend today and he commented on me looking so proud and confident when wearing my RO vest, I thought that was really cute because that's just how I feel when I'm wearing it! I really love it to death :crush:

can anyone tell me which ad this is from and what the name of the model is? the picture is just lovely - colors match perfectly!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The colour of the jacket looks like it could be 'champagne'. I know last season he did this colour for men and women. However he does do gold colours for women also

Can someone please help me out? For those who got the classic biker jacket (the draped one that is his signature), what is the size for the shoulders in inch or cm for size 38 and size 40?

I can't find the info anywhere on the net. Thanks so much!

saks is now selling rick owens footwear on their website for less than most others.

If there is one thing that has convinced me that a RO jacket is totally worth the price tag it must have been the people on the follwing website...

Becka

On her Rick Owens Leather Jacket: "This is my favorite, favorite piece. They made them with this leather before they started mass producing them more. They never made it back to this tough leather so I feel blessed that I have this. It doesn’t leave my body. From September until June, I wear this with everything." Grateful Dead Vintage T-Shirt, Rick Owens Leather Jacket, Balmain Pants from Kirna Zabete
video

Kristine
I always leave a SLU shoot inspired by a tip or idea. In Kristine’s case, it was many things, but the one I followed through on was the Rick Owens onesie (birthday present to myself). She fully convinced me of its worthiness for every day and every occasion (you could sleep in it or wear it for black tie), which is pretty much how Kristine always dresses.

"I stay in my own bubble of interest. It's better that way sometimes." Rick Owens Leather Jacket, Margiela Soda Pop Tab Ring, Chrome Hearts Ring

"To be honest, I think the best way to start with my style is my shoes." Rick Owens Boots, Jil Sander Pumps, Louis Vuitton Cage Booties, Combat Boots from Stock Vintage in the East Village

Kristine's favorite StyleLikeU subject is Antino Crowley. "I love his aesthetic. He always looks amazing." Rick Owens Onesie, Givenchy Shoes

Rick Owens Leather Jacket, Alexander Wang Tank, Oak Fur and Jersey Vest, Wolford Merino Tights, Margiela Soda Pop Tab Ring, Chrome Hearts Ring

Rick Owens T-Shirt Dress, Comme des Garcons Jacket (she worked three jobs one summer to afford it), Givenchy Shoes

Rick Owens Leather Jacket, Alexander Wang Tank, Oak Fur Vest Sweatshirt, Wolford Merino Tights, Great Frog Ring, Margiela Soda Pop Tab Ring, Chrome Hearts Ring

"I never regret anything I buy. Because I don’t have a lot of money, most of the things I buy are pretty well thought-out and things I am passionate about. I don’t ever really get over them." Rick Owens Onesie, Margeiela Soda Pop Tab Ring, Chrome Hearts Ring
video

BYRDIE BELL

"I don't think I've ever loved an article of clothing more than this jacket. I don't know what it is about it [that makes me love it so much.]" Byrdie wears a Rick Owens Jacket, Top from Amaya Indian Store, Vintage Jodphurs from Haight St in San Francisco
video

~ source:stylelikeu ~ (hope this hasn't been posted before!)

There are more people on the side wearing RO (including 2 men) but if you want to see them you have to go there yourself, I am tired of c+p :P

I know it's not appropriate, but can someone tell me the music Rick Owens used for his amazing SS 2010 Collection ?

I'm such a fan of his work, the few pieces I have are juste marvellous, good quality and unique fitting.

looking for it's classic biker jacket. wondering if bergdorf will suffice or should i go all the way down to the soho store? is there a price difference between the 2?

^Don't know about these stores but the price differences for the classic biker leather jackets are insane. I saw the same ones that are CHF 1700 on LuisaViaRoma for CHF 3700 here in a store in Switzerland! It's always worth comparing for sure. Still considering saving up for the classic biker jacket, too. RO is definitely addicting :ninja:

I checked out bergdorf goodman in the end. it's about a $30 price difference from net-a-porter. Anyone bought their rick owens jackets from net-a-porter before? Any complains??

I haven't bought RO from Net-a-Porter, but they are great! Always really fast! And if you don't like it return shipping is free! Or exchange!

That's it. bit the bullet and went against my better judgement. got the classic black leather jacket. I hope it last me years and years(at least half a decade) and keeps me warm.:cry:

RO leather jacket would be my first shop after winning biig amount of money... this and classic chanel bag :D oh dreams

You will always love it xing! Definitely worth the price. I wanted one for about 5 years, best purchase ever! :heart: And I saw Rick Owens in the store when I bought it in Paris!

Also what is the best way to clean the leather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"