Rick Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! They're making the womens classic jacket in shearling as well! I think it's around $3500, get it before it sells out!

lleatherjacketsfall2010.jpg

LuisaViaRoma

I'm seriously considering getting into debt for the first 5 leather jackets on this screen shot. I can't even afford one RO jacket, let alone 5, but I'm so madly in love :cry::heart:

So funny, Psy. I was looking at those earlier today and was actually thinking the exact same thing. I love the shearling ones too but they are even more expensive.

:blush:
I like the shearling ones too, but luckily I'm not quite as crazy about them because as you said they're even more expensive. But the ones I posted, they're just to die for. I love the color of the first one, but if I were to buy a RO I'd have to go with a black one, since that's the classic, but I just really, really want them all :lol:
Please God let me win the EuroMillions jackpot this week :innocent:

Psylocke you're in luck since he does that jacket every season with minimal tweaking... have you tried ebay? there are usually quite a bit of listings for the classic jacket with prices under retail.

Thanks for the tip, Jungla_Juana. I haven't tried eBay in a while because I'm scared of fakes, but if you say you've seen the same jackets for a bit less than the retail price I suppose it's worth checking more often. Still have a hell lot of saving up to do first (because I'm awfully poor my credit card limit is super low, I couldn't even buy a RO with my CC! :o)

I'd try the "supermarket" at superfuture.com. the site always has lots of RO leather jackets listed for appropriate prices.

^Thanks for the link, but that site is really difficult to navigate :ninja:

foxie, wow thats a great jacket!!!!
i am also eyeing this shearling for winter :shifty:

my new boots!!!! sooo sooo good!!:blush:

Attachments

• R0013054.JPG
    R0013054.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 16
leyla, thanks! Those shark fin booties are fantastic! I wonder if the quality/production issue was corrected? All those previous reports are making me a little scared about his footwear...

really?
this is my second pair and the first one i have worn quite a bit and havent had any issues with... what were the quality issues with this one?

I think there was something about the soles coming loose or breaking apart...but it may only be a selective problem for some since yours were not affected...

Which shearling are you eyeing for fall? I saw some gorgeous palais royal fur pieces...but the price! Slightly over 80K for a mink jacket done in the classic high neck style...it was beautiful though

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh for the palais royal furs... the best fur styles around!
i am eyeing this short shearling, black with contrast brown fur, quite simple.. antonioli has it too... it is sooo soo nice but i am waiting for the long shearling this time, i think i may need a long one :shifty:

^ seriously! when I'm elderly I want to wear only Palais Royal and only leave the house to walk my 3 black panthers on their leashes around town :lol: :innocent:

Does anyone have the vest / waistcoat version of the jackets I posted above? I could get it on sale for €550 and I know I'll regret it if I don't get it, but still I have no idea what the vest is going to look like on me. Would it look nice with a fitted sweater underneath (after all, I'd want to wear the vest in winter, too)?

Nevermind. I just did it. I ordered the vest after coming to the conclusion that it is probably even more versatile than a jacket, since I'll get to wear it all the year round and I generally love vests so much. I'm sick with excitement. Or maybe it's my guilty conscience speaking :ninja:

rickowensvestlvr.jpg

luisaviaroma

No shopping for me for the rest of the year, but that's ok, I got my first RO, I'm more than willing to make some sacrifices now.

:heart::crush:

(I can still sell it on eBay if I don't like it as much IRL or if my guilty conscience has made me go suicidal by the time it arrives :lol: )

Congrats! You made the right choice, believe me. You will most certainly not regret it. Once you get you first RO piece you don't want to wear anything else :lol:

Thank youuu! I'm already going through my closet, looking around for what I'm going to wear it with (and looking for things to sell on eBay, haha) because I'm so excited :woot:
I probably won't get to wear it as much as I'd like to, though. I used to have a suede jacket which I loved, but someone vomited on it when I wore it for about the 5th time and professional cleaning made the lining shrink. I've been scared to buy or wear anything in suede since then :lol: I will have to take care of my RO and only wear it to safe places.

outfit3007201001.jpg

outfit3007201002.jpg

outfit3007201003.jpg

my pics

:crush::crush::crush:

I don't think I've ever owned such a beautful piece of clothing before. I was secretly hoping I'd end up not liking it so I'd save the money but it's really even more beautiful than I had imagined.

Also, I must add how incredibly happy I am with LuisaViaRoma's service. It took less than two days for the vest to arrive, even though they had to verify my credit card first because this was my first order from them. The package was nicely wrapped and I don't have to pay any import duties. I'm so so so happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->