Rick Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to see if i can find info on the pricing for the winter10 wedges in skins...

i am so excited :woot: :woot:
i got myself the structured shoulder biker in black, the classic biker in this seasons' darkshadow (lambs leather)
open toe wedges. the ankle version of the runway ones in oily leather
a sleeveless jacket with a voluminous back and a couple of dresses including the runway one in white ... YAY!

^ :buzz: oh my, sounds like an amazing haul! Not like I'd expect anything less :crush: the dress must be divine... well, all of it must be! :heart:

:woot: leyla, that's a great selection of stuff, I hope you will model some of it for us! :heart:

thanks lovelies!!
will try my best. had the cocoon coat and the wedges on today but forgot to take pics... booooh!!!

Sounds great! I'd like to see modelling pics of you too, pretty please!

O-M-G!!!!! I have to see pics, please!!!!!!!!!!:woot: Especially the open toe boots!

I too placed an order for fall:rolleyes:

I ordered a black shearling(not suede)JK with peaked hems on the back, with beige shearling inside.

A black knee-length shearling coat(in regular leather as well), A black funnel-neck hip-length wool coat, and a black knee-length wool coat with asymmetrical hemline.
I placed an order for the regular ankle bootie wedges in black but was really intrigued by the runway version....but the heel looked SO high!!!
Can't wait for them to arrive in September:heart:

so i managed to take a snap of the shoes! wore them all day for the first time and they were quite comfy too^_^

Attachments

• ROwedges.JPG
    ROwedges.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 11
leyla! I have the exact same boots as you!!!!!!! I got them a couple of weeks ago, they're SUPER comfy, aren't they????

Congrats!!!!!

congrats tooshies!
yup very comfy indeed!!
so which are the runway ones you are talking about?

congrats tooshies!
yup very comfy indeed!!
so which are the runway ones you are talking about?

I'm talking about the new fall ones:P The ones that are very similar to the ones we have, but with croc inserts. Loooove those, but the heels are super high!!!
Can't wait to see what RO would whip up for fall!

leyla! I'm so late to the party but had to chime in and agree that they're gorgeous! :magic: :heart:

So I've been admiring this shearling ever since it debuted on his runway show...now that I might have a chance to get it, I wonder if it's a classic shape that I will cherish forever, or if the edgy cut will warrant its existence was a collector's piece? Hopefully, the fit will be good and I can finally rest in peace with my search for RO shearling!

Picture 4.png
luisaviaroma

Foxie : Wow..just wow! :heart:

wekilledcouture: I have seen several auctions for this type of shawled RO jackets on ebay, but something about them always seemed off so I have stayed away.
I don't know for sure though, hopefully someone else with a better knowledge of RO will be able to offer other comments :smile:

PI and wekilledcouture: they are authentic. That seller has a lot of past stock items and labels made at the RO factory (olmar&mirta).. such as Jan & Carlos, Nicolas and Mark, etc.

Foxie, congrats. I'm dying to get my hands on a shearling leather jacket as well. You'll live in it once winter comes, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->