Ricky Martin

karishma21

Reaction score
My guilty pleasure.. The guy is freaken hot.....His new look is just really sexy and dark... B) he deserves a thread ...His style in my opnion is better. I think he has evolved into a fine looking person...:D

And please try not to stereotype any negative comments without some sufficient reason or proof. It's to the point that it just sounds very played out and childish...

Here are some pics to start it of^_^ :blush: :P :D :wink: :heart:

1.jpg

2.jpg

02240x32019zg.jpg

53803533.jpg

ContourPhotos_6357043.jpg

ContourPhotos_6357045.jpg

ContourPhotos_6357037.jpg

rub.jpg

04240x32017lb.jpg

stretch.jpg

he s soo cute. i met him a couple of times and he s the nicest guy ever :blush:

Does he have a naked woman tattooed on his right arm?

The man is a GOD!!! Even if you are not a fan, you have to agree he is HOT!

is the tatoo relatively new? I don't remember it, does it fall into the new, dark look, or was it alreays around and I'm blind?

It's new within the last year or so. I love it! But then I love tattoos!

Close up of the tattoo. I don't think its a mermaid. This gal has legs :lol: ... But what the heck , how would i really knowB) .
In a interview though he did mention that she is surronded by water and fire.... if I remember correctly.. Does anyone remember what he had said in the interview he did for Access Hollywood.? I'm not clear on it now....:huh:

32331245RL280733347.jpg

credit for pic goes to :
http://www.crmsa.com/forum/index.php

AHAHHHAHAHAH Ricky Martin :lol: I remember him. He is soooooooo gay and soooooooooo NOT hot!

karishma21 said:
And please try not to stereotype any negative comments without some sufficient reason or proof. It's to the point that it just sounds very played out and childish...

let's try this one again...maybe people will read it...

raphy said:
gay = cool

(L)

Sometimes! Not always. Not in his case. I think you can only consider Ricky Martin cool in a 'he's so not cool, he's cool' kind of way. Kind of like Take That.

mundodabolsa said:
let's try this one again...maybe people will read it...

Oh please. Its an internet thread about Ricky Martin for chrissakes. Let's forget our high horses and have a little fun. Some people make the world funny: David Hasselhoff, Dolly Parton, Boyzone... Ricky Martin

SiennaInLondon said:
Oh please. Its an internet thread about Ricky Martin for chrissakes. Let's forget our high horses and have a little fun. Some people make the world funny: David Hasselhoff, Dolly Parton, Boyzone... Ricky Martin

Ok, but the point of this thread is not Ricky Martin is not hot, Ricky Martin makes the world funny. All of those comments are valid if, for instance, it were a sentence like "ricky martin is not hot because he wears jeans that are straight out of 1986" or "ricky martin is funny-looking because his shirts are always 5 sizes too big for him".

And yes, other people's threads always go OT and off style, you have to when you have like 600 pages on a person, but is it too much to ask for the first page of a person's thread (when the whole do they/don't they have style discussion is just opening) to be remotely related to their style??

That's all my point is.

Last edited by a moderator:
To anyone who is posting here

Any reference to his sexual orientation in a negative or arrogant way is not tolerated here. This is a fashion forum.... I'm not saying u have to be a fan or post positive things all the time BUT ... Just please no gay jokes...
Are u 2 years old?????
Anyone who goes against this , will be notified to the adminstrator of this board. Please read the Community Guidelines & Posting Rules .
Read this .. and u will lunderstand what i am talking about.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f48/announcement-community-guidelines-posting-rules.html

mundodabolsa said:
And yes, other people's threads always go OT and off style, you have to when you have like 600 pages on a person, but is it too much to ask for the first page of a person's thread (when the whole do they/don't they have style discussion is just opening) to be remotely related to their style??

Yes it is too much to ask. Most comments in Star Style are NOT style related. Look in the Joaquin thread where it is all about his movies or his hotness or in the Lilo thread where it is all about her weirdness. I think you might want to take threads a tad less seriously especially when this one has such a fun subject.

SiennaInLondon said:
Yes it is too much to ask. Most comments in Star Style are NOT style related. Look in the Joaquin thread where it is all about his movies or his hotness or in the Lilo thread where it is all about her weirdness. I think you might want to take threads a tad less seriously especially when this one has such a fun subject.

I'm sorry to continue this argument since I don't think fighting on the boards is cool, but I don't find "he's soooooo gay" to be a "fun" way to discuss things, I'm not even gay and I find it offensive. That's all. Back to the fun.

It was not meant to be offensive. Where in 'he's sooooooooooo gay' was there an insult? Unless you find it offensive and would rather things like that shouldn't be mentioned in which case you would be the bigot. The term 'soooooo gay' is used all the time by my gay friends in analysing how camp someone is. Heck they don't even have to be homosexual to be 'soooooooooo gay'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->