River Jensen

haleyanne

Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on her but she is with Supreme and in these photos:
She is the one on the left with the REALLY long blond hair.
I'd post more but Supreme's website doesn't work with Mozilla so I can't see her photos.

vmagazine.com
V mag. scanned by Faith Akiyama

Attachments

• models.jpg
    models.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 55
  • v50vamodeley9.jpg
    v50vamodeley9.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering who she was....

I don't think she's up on Supreme's site (at least, from the last time I looked)

Talk about Rapunzel. I usually love extremely long hair on models but she should seriously hack a few inches off. I was wondering who she was too, I couldn't find anything on her.

^Yeah the ends do look a bit straggly..
I though I couldn't find anything because I can't use that website, oh well, maybe she'll get more work and I'll be able to find more on her.

All I remember is that she was apparently 'discovered' by an intern at Teen Vogue. Or at least that's what was mentioned in that issue of V Magazine. I am really interested to see what she looks like in print because I find the shape of her eyes to be incredible.

Yes I find her really intriguing, even more because she's supposed to be with Supreme since the V was shot and doesn't appear yet on their website...:unsure: and indeed her eyes have such a fantastic shape, suits well with her hairdo btw :heart:

Sometimes patience pays off...

River1.jpg
River2.jpg

(suprememanagement.com/being)

She really is a unique little girl. :heart:

Indeed she looks unique :heart: Patience has never worked better than today :D

Since we're so hard up for information on the sensational River Jensen around these parts, I thought I would share her comp card with everyone:

RiverCompCard1.jpg

(supreme)

Last edited by a moderator:
RiverComp2.jpg

(supreme)

14 year old River Jensen was discovered last year by former Teen Vogue intern Emily Weiss. The Norwegian teenager just graduated from middle school and stopped by the agency on Monday to get her new polaroids taken by Paul Rowland. River reads like the visual reincarnation of Rapunzel and will certainly be a girl to watch in the future.
(supreme blog)

Wow I would have thought she was a few years older.
I really like her new polaroids! :flower:

Beautiful girl - her hair and face have a very water nymph quality to them. Its as though she just stepped out of a fairytale.

Same face angle in each shot :innocent:

Imagine her in black jeans, white tank top and hair pulled back - nobody would think twice about her. Simply, her face is not the face of a good model. And besides, Morwenna Cobbald does this look better :P

Norwegian girl?

There's no way she 100% Norwegian and has the name "River". She must be part something else (probably American, they have strange names like that) .. Jensen is Norwegian, though. :smile:

I'm not a fan yet, but I'll have to wait to see some more material.

I think she's beautiful :wub: Agree with Luxx, she has that fairytale quality in her :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->