River Jensen

I must say I was never expecting such an interesting profile from this little girl.

e0ork8.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
Shameer Khan

+ Suvi Koponen, Alonya Osmanova, Meghan Collison, Natasa Vojnovic.
Rachel Clark, Behati Prinsloo, Hanne-Gabbe Odiele, Daiane Conterato, Carolina Pantoliano

Love the Shameer images...

Last edited by a moderator:
her profile is horrible and her hair drags her whole face down not showing any of the angles. i don't like her at the moment but she might be a grower

^i disagree, i think she has a gorgeous and very interesting profile, but each for their own :flower:

River is in the November 2008 issue of Teen Vogue. She has 3 pictures in the "Dream Weavers" editorial. ^_^ Hopefully some scans will be up soon :flower:, if not I suppose I can take some shots with my digital camera but of course they won't be that clear or anything. :blush: :wink:

Pictures from teenvogue.com :flower:

Attachments

• rs.jpg
    rs.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 17
  • rs2.jpg
    rs2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
  • rs6.jpg
    rs6.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
She looks twice her age after all that photoshopping, but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

I don't understand all the hate for this girl. Sure she may not look like that other model that you oh so love, but let's give her a chance to develop. Calling a 14 year old girl ugly and old can do some serious damage to her self confidence man. i know with her being a model, it gives people a chance to scrutinise her, but at the same time, it shouldn't go overboard. If and when she gets successful, I guess that's the time when everyone will start clambering all over her.

+That's a really awesome-ly beautiful showcard she got there.

^ Well, I understand both sides. This is an open forum where everyone can express themselves, and say their opinion. Moreover, in this (pretty rough) industry, girl has to deal with the fact that there'll be people who just don't like her appearance. But it is indeed not very nice calling her "ugly" or "horrible". Defenitely not the right words, even if you don't like her.

To me, she is a truly interesting (pretty in a very subtile way) young girl who maybe has to prove herself as a model, but defenitely deserves the chance to do so :smile: So, I'm very looking forward to the upcoming season, hoping to see her at some shows.

I can't get over how much she looks like Jade Parfitt on the front of her showcard. Simply beautiful!

The moral of the story here is: to each their own. It is a public forum so everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, so long as it does not infringe upon the "continued negativity" clause in the Community Rules.

That being said, I adore River! :heart:

I can't get over how much she looks like Jade Parfitt on the front of her showcard. Simply beautiful!
my thought exactly:shock::shock:
although i disagree with girls working this young, i disagree with those who say shes not modelesque:blink: that long hair and those high cheekbones make me think of a classic looking princess
one to watch for sure

River at Transformations
river_haukjenson1.jpg

supreme management being
so young...

So... is she still signed to Supreme? Because with these pics it seems clear that at least she hasn't completely dissapeard (which I am VERY happy to see - I just hope there's some more modelling work from her soon ^_^)

img_0695.jpg

supreme being

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->