River Jensen

This is the start of the end...

Word.

I decided to spend some time on Supreme's site today. Ick.
These girls are as bland as toast, but the arbiters of cool over at Supreme think they can market this look as some version of stark beauty. I think most of us can see right through it.

Not many big names on their roster....Alice Gibb? Alana Zimmer? Flo? Those are the only ones I recognized, tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH I don't see what's the problem with her - all of the newcomers at her age are just as underdeveloped as her :unsure: Plus I don't know what's this 'she's bland and ugly' thing all about :ermm:

Word.
Not many big names on their roster....Alice Gibb? Alana Zimmer? Flo? Those are the only ones I recognized, tbh.

+ Suvi Koponen, Alonya Osmanova, Meghan Collison, Natasa Vojnovic.

Mh, I don't get her. At all. She is so bland and imo, has nothing model-esque about her except for her height and body maybe. I feel like today any random girl from the street who has the right height could be model...

she's bland.

i understand supreme wants a "specific beauty" and river fits their aesthetic, but sometimes i can't help but feel a lot of the supreme girls are all style and no substance. it's great they try to portray a different side of beauty in their models, but often their styles seem forced, in order to fit the agency's look, which is unfortunate.

^I agree she's just not modelesque the only thing would be if she's a great poser or a good runway model but that would not be enough for me either. This is River's thread but it makes me really sad to see her. I dealed with most of the Supreme girls and some of them are hideous and others are just made by them to look that way. Today I saw Mini Anden on tv and I automatically thought that she's what models should be. Tall and skinny okay but she has a presence and a face that is amazing and maybe if the industry would again search such girls there wouldn't be an overload of models.

Norwegian girl?

There's no way she 100% Norwegian and has the name "River". She must be part something else (probably American, they have strange names like that) .. Jensen is Norwegian, though. :smile:

I'm not a fan yet, but I'll have to wait to see some more material.

I met a Swedish girl by the name of Power once, so, it happens :wink: Hippie parents or...grandparents :wink:

I like her look, but I have to see more, she reminds me of Vlada and (!) Jerry Hall. There would probably be some very interesting effects from glamming her up in a few years.

Nothing really special, she has gorgeous hair, and her body is nice, but her face isn't all that, she's bland and very ordinary. And she's only 14?! :shock:

Well admist all the negativity here... might I say, there's something I really like about her... ^_^

Ok, sorry to double post, but it's too late to edit my old one. :P

Anyway, was gonna say, looked River's name up in a few places, briefly today, to see if she'd done any more work we hadn't seen yet, and I came across her Facebook, which I was able to view because me and River share a network, anyway, since it was being dicussed, I was going to say, quite a few things on her page give me the idea she was raised most her life in the U.S., though she may have a Norwegian background and blood, it sounds like she grew up here... so maybe that's why she has an more "American" name... though perhaps her parents were just getting creative! :wink:

And oh, thanks for the karma for my above post, youarearockstar, twas very nice of you! :flower: But really, was no problem, I'm always happy to give my honest opinion, and I really do quite like River. I think she reminds me of a childhood friend or something... ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
River

I saw this girl tests and she really captivated me :blush:
Does she already have a thread? :unsure: I've searched but nothing came up...
The only thing I know is that she's with Supreme but not in they're board yet :(

james mahon

Wow, she has really long and lovely legs and beautiful hair! Thanks for the pics:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->