Roberto Cavalli S/S 2013 : Isabeli Fontana, Malgosia Bela & Sui He by Mario Testino

Good lord Sui is really in her element here. I hope she gets more shots!

Love these! Isabeli and Malgosia are a fabulous duo, esp love the first shot in the green, so sexy!

I'm not a Sui He fan but damn does she look goon in that shot
I love this campaign!!

This is great. Cavalli campaigns can be a hit or miss for me, but this one works. I love how all the models look and I don't even mind the photoshop.

I love it!!! Fierce and perfect!!

i like it, from the commercial standpoint, it`s rich, excess, super-posh and sleek, it is very cavalli, cavalli which i like and not that stupid va-va-voom for victims of plastic surgery , but it smells Versace a bit, especially on a first pic. also i don`t like that it reminds me so much of Testino eitorial for Spanish Vogue, just a xerox and colours are too dark for spring/summer, but it is undesputed step forward from a super-dumb and poor FW 2012 campaign...the cast are just nohow (Isabeli was way too much times Cavalli girl, so please gimme a change, Malgosia is more unexpected, but she`s not fom Cavalli story, sorry, Sui suits quite well)

I can't help but imagine what this would look like if it was shot by someone other than Testino. I'd take Mert and Marcus or even Inez & Vinoodh over this genericness that Testino still produces with all of these excessive and luxurious elements. Each shot is done the same way, with the exception of the one of Malgosia profile with the dress blowing by her face-that's really gorgeous.

Hmm.. I like this. Not going crazy over it but the cast is great and the clothes look good.

I can't believe this is by Testino though. His past Cavalli campaigns were SO good.

OH MY GOD this is amazing!!!!!! Isabeli and Malgosia is a dream team!!!!! Sui He is gorgeous. Just the right and great combination.

What's with Mario Testino doing this whole brash, over-done style lately? First with Vogue Spain, then V and now for Roberto Cavalli. I haven't ever noticed it before. The images are very fitting for Roberto Cavalli, very sexy and sophisticated. However, I'm scanning the images for Photoshop mishaps, they seem like an accident waiting to happen.

Not my cup of tea.. That's too glossy (greasy, as I call it), too intense and excessive. I feel like it could have been done in a more refined way. But anyway it's Roberto Cavalli and all these fit for the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->