Roberto Cavalli S/S 2024 : Raquel Zimmermann by Robin Galiegue

Raquel is kind of an underdog that also happens to be an icon. I always loved her, but she was going slow and steady, not like Gisele, Kate, Anja, Lara and etc. However, with years I grew to have her in my Top 3 models of all time. She is so versatile and skillful, everything she does is never about her and just her (yes, Linda, not everything is about the model), but she elevates any concept and looks she participates in. Truly a legendary chameleon worker, unlike some overestimated 'icons'.

I'm only able to echo everyone else's sentiments on just how terrific a model Raquel Zimmerman is! So perfectly statuesque with an insane amount of poise and presence. The more I see of this campaign, the more I become a fan. A little drab for the S/S 2024 season but Raquel's poses and the fact Robin Galiegue continues to prove he's worth his weight in gold...

Raquel gave her all, the clothes had the perfect movement but unfortunately the photography let them down imo. Its too retouched and pale for the concept, needed some vibrance to pop against the grey background. Thats why I miss the 2000s and 2010s photography, the would have blown this out of the park with her.

Not going to get popular with this one but I've never understood her appeal. The only interesting feature in her face is the scar, why doesn't she get called out for giving the same expression in every shot?

Raquel is fantastic and the dresses are beautiful. I want to see more!

That's beautiful! So chic, so fabulous. Just what Cavalli needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dior2000s
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->