Chloé "Love" Fragrance : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

I adore Raquel, there're many models who bore me with their appearances everywhere, but I'm never tired of seeing new work from Raquel.
She is favorite of Chloe without a doubt, and I love this fact. Can't wait to see more, and in better quality.

I kinda relate Raquel with Versace and Gucci,she has a very strong presence which works for big brands,while Chloe girl is probably more feminine and girly...I would think of Siri or Lindsay Ellingson would have suit more the ad

I rather love what I've seen so far, it's like an on-the-move 70's Charlie advert remade with an emphasis on the disco side, touching on that nostalgic excitement of an era when being an independent young woman was still a new idea in advertising - and the dream of being a lady photographer was a glamorous ideal.

All the pictures look so stunning. Can't wait to see them in print.

I'm obsessed with this commercial. Especially the whole "glamorous 70s" essence, which I have such a soft spot for. Plus, Raquel fits PERFECTLY here. I can't think of any other model that could've executed the job outstandingly like Raquel.

If anyone cares, the song played during the commercial is:
Chemise- She Can't Love You

I like the commercial, so fresh and beautiful. But Raquel always reminds me of Prince William. :blush:

She just looks like an old hollywood super star.

I like commercial so much, though I'm not fan of Raquel, she is perfect for Chloe.excited to see it in pictures! :>

I like the commercial, so fresh and beautiful. But Raquel always reminds me of Prince William. :blush:
:rofl: Prince William?? :lol:

I love the ad, Raquel was made for Chloe and everything about this is gorgeous

she's definitely the face of Chloé at the moment, she's really all the things that brand represents.

wwd.com announced actual campaign. Hope someone who has subscription can post it in bigger size

65q134.jpg

wwd

I like some of the preview images better than this final ad.

344cdht.jpg

Image Credit | WWD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->