Chloé "Love" Fragrance : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

^mmmm...no!i like Raquel and i think she fits perfectly in this 70's aesthetics..but this tv add is just dull :doh:

me i like, and i like the music

The commercial is beautiful. It defiantly sells to product and Raquel's ability to model really shines through. Everything is mesmerizing.
I'm all for the 70's aesthetic and it's done perfectly here. I can't think of anyone better, than Raquel for this.

I've already seen it like 10 times on TV and everytime it airs I can't help but think how cool it is. The music, the colours, Raquel... Everything is great.

The commercial is lovely. And Raquel looks gorgeous.

Some fragrance campaigns are so desperate to sell their products via naked woman's torso, wind in the hair, flashing lights, fast-passed music, models dancing, male+female intimacy, etc... and this is just perfect.

It's just Raquel + the aura of the fragrance. It's absolute.

It looked very vintage for me which i like a lot!!!

It's a total rip-off of the Charlie perfume ad with everything that addressed the independant, equal-to-men, and liberated woman removed, So in the end it's just a really reeeeeeeeeaaalllllllly happy girl in Paris.
But then it kind of get you,that happy-go-lucky feeling, make you want to listen to disco in the streets in the end!!!

Great commercial, it's like the disco version of Miss Dior Cherie commercial..

I got Love, Chloe as a gift from someone ... and I am a tad bit disappointed. The bottle is beautiful.
The scent is heavy, woody, musky and there is something about it that reminds me of baby talcum powder. It is heady like "Love" though I don't know why anyone in their right mind would mix it with the smell of talc!
It really sticks to my skin and doesn't wear off though.

Ooops :blink:

The print ad for Chloé’s latest fragrance — Love, Chloé — is causing a bit of embarrassment, to put it mildly. In the blown-up billboard version of the ad, Raquel Zimmermann is clearly seen to be sporting a belt — not by Chloé, but by YSL. The scent was launched by Coty Prestige in August, with print ads shot by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. Ezra Petronio was creative director for the fragrance. Coty Prestige executives declined to comment, and Petronio had not returned calls at press time.

WWD

^ :blink: I guess I was stupid enough to think that when they're shooting a fragrance ad for a brand, they only bring pieces from the brand. I really don't get how this happened.

LOL

whats that sound? oh, it's the sound of a stylist getting fired!

if they'd be smart, they'd photoshop a different belt (or just a different belt buckle) into the photo.

who even allowed non-Chloe stuff onto set? geez

Oooops! hey Joe (McKenna) what have you done? looooool

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->