Roberto Cavalli S/S 2025 Milan

The problem with referencing Cavalli is that people can look up the old shows, compare and be disappointed. Cavalli was a master of glamour but also of leather. There was substance.

I like the section with the sunset print. Very ingenious use of the image. If Sabato did that, he would believe he's a genius.

What a sad tribute - 3 color variations of same design and 4 random looks from Eva Cavalli years designed by some slaves probably. MCB, Karen and Eva are same models who wore these dresses when they were first time presented. Is Alek in Raquel's look from FW 04?

It was a cool collection, very wearable, simple, nice, but the last models ate the actual show. Natasha's body looks AMAZING!

This is bad. I’m officially giving up on this brand. Even the reissues look cheap.

Cavalli clothes always had movement, energy and the cut was flawless. These clothes are stiff and lacking in construction. Pieces together by a first year draping student, but I’ve always thought Puglisi designs in the 2D so it’s no surprise. Furthermore, where is the narrative, where the hell is the woman going? Looks like she abandoned Ibiza and the cavalli nightclub for Tulum.

Its going to be a no for me. Some of the pieces in the Blumarine lookbook are more cavalli in essence than this collection.

That finale is sad. They spent all the money on the models and had no budget for a set.

It doesn’t help that the brand is diluted by really awful made for factory outlet and discount stores merchandise.

RIP to Roberto Cavalli the man and farewell to this brand.

The collection reminded me of Peter Dundas’s solo debut for Cavalli. It’s very 80’s verging on Azzedine…
For what is worth, Cavalli was inspired by nature and the theme of the collection couldn’t be more obvious.

I liked the tribute because for me seeing early to mid 2000 models is more interesting than having a 1990’s revival again even though it was a non event essentially.
For Cavalli I would have added Erin Wasson and Fernanda Tavares.

Cavalli was about a party and that’s maybe what is missing at the house today. Whether it’s a formal party or a night at a club, that’s the Essence of the brand also.

They should give the position to the Redemption guy.

The terrible reissues at the end, love seeing some queens though!

Fausto, your time is up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->