Rochas 'Poupee'

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
its brand new, i hope chanel girl takes a walk down Rochas and have a go to Olivier's first Rochas perfume :flower:

Olivier Theyskens has quietly introduced the first fragrance with his imprimatur for the house of Rochas. Poupee, or Doll, went on sale over the weekend exclusively at the house’s Rue Francois 1er boutique. “We wanted to keep it very private,” said Theyskens, adding that the perfume will be introduced more widely in about a month. Photographer Horst Diekgerdes shot the ad campaign. “It’s very Rochas,” continued Theyskens. “Very feminine and very couture.”

from wwd

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jan 20th, 2004 - 11:05 am
i would love to know how couture smells
I would say like the smell of sewing machine oil and damask :lol:

I would say very rich and very frilly would be the scent. Nice to hear that it was introduced 'quietly'...almost a breathe of fresh air considering these big houses with their big egoed designers almost always unveil things with a big elaborate party. Olivier,he's certainly a cut above the rest,IMO.

Originally posted by Alejandro+Jan 20th, 2004 - 11:11 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Jan 20th, 2004 - 11:11 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames@Jan 20th, 2004 - 11:05 am
i would love to know how couture smells
I would say like the smell of sewing machine oil and damask :lol: [/b][/quote]
lol

i have poupée... it's gorgeous... very heady floral notes with gardenia... it doesn't smell synthetic at all, just extremely floral... not too overwhelming but almost. one spritz is more than enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->