Rochas S/S 11 Paris

And it's started!!!! paris!!!

This looks promising already. Hats remind me of Chanel HC F/W 09.. hmmm

but the rest of the collection doesn't really have any(Hanger at least) appeal

i love the yellow dress! rochas is so underrated.

That yellow dress looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm loving that blue rose print on it. So chic.

from the preview im very curious to see more the yellow dress is lovely and the blue printed dress on the rack looks good too.

I must say that I actually liked Zanini's past work for Rochas, but this collection is not good. The whole collection is not following one story, it's a mess. We have flower prints, etno prints then black,white,and then some brown , blue and beige pieces which looks like from some different collection. It's a mess.

this collection will certainly test anna wintour's loyalty to this brand and its designer.

I would have thought her loyalty had already walked out the door following Olivier's departure.

rochas has remained a go-to designer for vogue editorials even since theyskens' departure. nina ricci not as much....iirc

Wow, this collection is incredibly lackluster. Its up on Style.it, but does anyone care?

From what I saw, it was lacking in coherence and the colour combinations seemed awfully stale. Furthermore, the closing gowns were a poor attempt to imitate Theysken's unique take on the Rochas heritage.

Its such a shame that Theyskens is gone. I know its awfully annoying of me to bring him up, but the House of Rochas is so rich with history and brilliant archives, that its a shame to see its prestige disappear with his new designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->